How many of us are new here b/c hype?

thread title is pretty self explanitory how many people have been driven to the boards, in search of or craving new h5 info, or speculation? just out of curiousity… I myself am pretty new here on the boards… but I feel like Im here to stay. Ready up Lives channel pretty much sold me on the game I bet his channel has seen significant growth in the past 2 or 3 months lol

> 2535414876585185;1:
> thread title is pretty self explanitory how many people have been driven to the boards, in search of or craving new h5 info, or speculation? just out of curiousity… I myself am pretty new here on the boards… but I feel like Im here to stay. Ready up Lives channel pretty much sold me on the game I bet his channel has seen significant growth in the past 2 or 3 months lol

If you’re in the waypoint forums for news I’d say your probably in the wrong place. The website itself is good for news, but not the forums. You’d be better off scouring the Halo subreddit, teambeyond forums and neogaf for news. Speculation sure you’ll find a lot of people here frothing at the mouth with ideas, so just be wary of who you interact with some people are more zealous then others.

See you on the battlefield Spartan!

> 2533274809796455;2:
> > 2535414876585185;1:
> > thread title is pretty self explanitory how many people have been driven to the boards, in search of or craving new h5 info, or speculation? just out of curiousity… I myself am pretty new here on the boards… but I feel like Im here to stay. Ready up Lives channel pretty much sold me on the game I bet his channel has seen significant growth in the past 2 or 3 months lol
>
>
> If you’re in the waypoint forums for news I’d say your probably in the wrong place. The website itself is good for news, but not the forums. You’d be better off scouring the Halo subreddit, teambeyond forums and neogaf for news. Speculation sure you’ll find a lot of people here frothing at the mouth with ideas, so just be wary of who you interact with some people are more zealous then others.
>
> See you on the battlefield Spartan!

I like youre attitude! Pray that you don’t for I am the destroyer of worlds :smiley:

allthough my stats on MCC prolly wont back that up…
STILL!

> 2535414876585185;4:
> allthough my stats on MCC prolly wont back that up…
> STILL!

It’s all good; just know your place when your head is beneath my boot!

we shall see… Ill keep an eye out for your GT on launch day…
e_e

HTT brought me here, never been one to follow forums but I’ve got to say, enjoying the speculation and random posts you can find! Probably here to stay too. Happy browsing!