How many more weeks until premium reqs run out?

So i just got two more premium req packs today (from the LE) and I haven’t been keeping track of the weeks, was this the last round of weekly premium req distribution?

its 7 weeks isnt it?

> 2533274846171508;2:
> its 7 weeks isnt it?

Yes, I wan’t sure if this was the seventh week or not though

I wish it would at least tell you. I know mine isn’t up but I still haven’t received mine.

Its 7 weeks. If you missed a week they dont stack, however it pretty much pauses the 7 weeks if you skip a week until you open it. Idk how to say it… lol

> 2535409103705542;5:
> Its 7 weeks. If you missed a week they dont stack, however it pretty much pauses the 7 weeks if you skip a week until you open it. Idk how to say it… lol

I stopped playing for a few weeks and came back to like 8 unopened req packs. It was like christmas morning lol

> 2533274835229788;6:
> > 2535409103705542;5:
> > Its 7 weeks. If you missed a week they dont stack, however it pretty much pauses the 7 weeks if you skip a week until you open it. Idk how to say it… lol
>
>
> I stopped playing for a few weeks and came back to like 8 unopened req packs. It was like christmas morning lol

So it does stack… interesting. LOL People were saying it doesn’t stack up.

It depends when you started. I’m not getting mine until I unlock way more of the lower level -Yoink-.

It’s the seventh week after you buy it, so it’s not going to be the same for everyone depending on when you got it.