How many matches?

You know lets talk about something that isnt all doom and gloom. How many matches of double XP does everyone have. Im sitting at a nice 117 matches myself how about you guys.

I’m maxed out at 200.

top shelf son!

200 max

Nil, None, Zilch, Zero… :smiley:

In the Uk we only get the mountain dew with the competition to win either a green soldier avatar item, a standard halo 4 or a trip to the 343 studios.
But i have won 3 of the avatar items so far so i cant really complain.

200 here good sir

0, because I’m Australian. :(.

How can i get double xp days?

> You know lets talk about something that isnt all doom and gloom. How many matches of double XP does everyone have. Im sitting at a nice 117 matches myself how about you guys.

How is adult onset diabetes not doom and gloom?

1. No moar mtn dew, so i guess that’s good

> Nil, None, Zilch, Zero… :smiley:
>
> In the Uk we only get the mountain dew with the competition to win either a green soldier avatar item, a standard halo 4 or a trip to the 343 studios.
> But i have won 3 of the avatar items so far so i cant really complain.

That sucks dude.

> > You know lets talk about something that isnt all doom and gloom. How many matches of double XP does everyone have. Im sitting at a nice 117 matches myself how about you guys.
>
> How is adult onset diabetes not doom and gloom?

243 matches and didn’t spend a dollar.

No diabetes here either. :slight_smile:

> > You know lets talk about something that isnt all doom and gloom. How many matches of double XP does everyone have. Im sitting at a nice 117 matches myself how about you guys.
>
> How is adult onset diabetes not doom and gloom?

Sucks to hear you have that bud but I was referring to all the negative threads as the doom and gloom around here.

> > > You know lets talk about something that isnt all doom and gloom. How many matches of double XP does everyone have. Im sitting at a nice 117 matches myself how about you guys.
> >
> > How is adult onset diabetes not doom and gloom?
>
> 243 matches and didn’t spend a dollar.
>
> No diabetes here either. :slight_smile:

how 243

Live in England, 0.

i have 56 and i thought that was a lot o.O

My dashboard says I have 210… I thought you could only have 200???

I have 12 But I might go to the store and take picture of bags to max out easily XD

I’m only at 78. I doubt I’ll get many more than that before the game launches.

You can only use 200 of them the others will be wasted. Gift them to someone. I’m maxed out as well, now hooking my friends up.

> You can only use 200 of them the others will be wasted. Gift them to someone. I’m maxed out as well, now hooking my friends up.

I have 39, you could hook me up.