How many days

Of 5 games each day do you need to get rated for The Arena? Ive been playing for over a week now. When am I going to be rated?

you get your arena rating at the end of the season assuming you have played enough.

“ranked” or “rated” ?

I got my Rank after Five Days. your overall performance is shown in your service record, although also at the end of the season i believe.

You get it after 5 days of getting rated and you get it instantly.

Once you’re put into a division are you stuck in that division for the rest of the season or can you go up/down into a different one?

> Once you’re put into a division are you stuck in that division for the rest of the season or can you go up/down into a different one?

It adjusts everyday I believe. It can go up or down depending on how you did or how others playing in the Arena did.(you can get passed up, divisions only have so much room.)

> > Once you’re put into a division are you stuck in that division for the rest of the season or can you go up/down into a different one?
>
> It adjusts everyday I believe. It can go up or down depending on how you did or how others playing in the Arena did.(you can get passed up, divisions only have so much room.)

So its possible to for me to go from bronze up to silver or gold?

> So its possible to for me to go from bronze up to silver or gold?

Yes, keep winning keep going up. Play badly then you will go down.

> > So its possible to for me to go from bronze up to silver or gold?
>
> Yes, keep winning keep going up. Play badly then you will go down.

Thing is I can go positive every game but if my team mates suck they bring me down with them.