How Many Covenant Have You Killed?

I have killed: 577,211

48,894 for me.

What the heck you doing, Spartan? Commencing genocide on the Covenant?

spartan reach i gotta odd question have you ever had your rank reset to make you be like a sergeant with like a ridiculously high commendation progress cause if you have I remember playing against you in paradeso and my buddies and i flipped out cause you were so low ranked with killer commendations if its not you sorry lol XD anyway back to your post mine is 93,401

Sadly I only got 5445 I think I need to play more firefights or something lol

nearly got everything to onyx in FF :slight_smile:

> 654,467
>
> nearly got everything to onyx in FF :slight_smile:

What about Grounded and Perfectionist? My total is 156,745. Everything Onyx but Grounded, Perfectionist, Riflin’ Through and Backup.

Campaign + firefight amounts to over a quarter million for me. (265,913)

That’s not counting all the elites I’ve killed during Invasion matches. :smiley:

> > 654,467
> >
> > nearly got everything to onyx in FF :slight_smile:
>
> What about Grounded and Perfectionist? My total is 156,745. Everything Onyx but Grounded, Perfectionist, Riflin’ Through and Backup.

my Perfectionist is on 5916 and my Grounded is on 4186.

Riflin through and Backup are pretty easy, just that u need 20k for onyx on Riflin Through, Backup you can get around 50 to 60 probably more just using the nade launcher

797,860. Maxed out everything in campaign. Maxed out everythin but 2 in FF and those are onyx

On my way to being better than the chief, I’ve killed 62 652 and counting

33,412 not really a covenant killing machine compare to most of you :slight_smile:

289,073 for me.

Insert Dragonball Z meme here.