How many Codes did BS Angel give out?

I saw the thread yesterday, missed code drops and couldn’t input any codes fast enough oh well I’m not mad I am getting the maps anyways and playing thm in full games in MM is what I really want. I waited for my 3:43 AM in Colorado Springs then waited another hour for 343i’s 3:43 AM but nothing happened the thread was at 172 around that time ending at 600?

I myself saw around 75-100 codes droped I think and me being a cheapskate figured thats $750-$1000 and I think there were more. I think it was really great and now don’t really see any reason to post on the Bnet forums or even look anymore really, but I think it was a really cool thing giving out codes basically money to the community. Yeah this Map Pack will probly net 1 mil so $1k-5k isn’t that much of a negative right out the gate but still real cool.

Oh yeah I still want to know how many codes BS Angel gave to the forum, thanks

There were 50 in the first dump and on the front page, so 100 there. And I believe there were 20 each in the preceding 3 dumps. So 160 from those the 50-ish from Twitter and the occasional hidden one here and there, so I’d say all up there were around or a bit over 200.

> There were 50 in the first dump and on the front page, so 100 there. And I believe there were 20 each in the preceding 3 dumps. So 160 from those the 50-ish from Twitter and the occasional hidden one here and there, so I’d say all up there were around or a bit over 200.

Around this I believe.

> How many Codes did BS Angel give out?

Too much.

Not enough, and to the bnet people.

There’s two days left. More codes could be posted!!

Look at all those Defiant codes. http://twitpic.com/494y8q

They just tweeted about winning codes at PAX in a Tournament. Looks like 50-60 code placards to me.

> Not enough, and to the bnet people.

> There’s two days left. More codes could be posted!!

No, bs angel said that there wouldn’t be anymore

> > There’s two days left. More codes could be posted!!
>
> No, bs angel said that there wouldn’t be anymore

Sadly it’s true :frowning:

I don’t think there will be any more given out by HaloWaypoint themselves, but I am sure that many people who are at PAX have codes to give out via Twitter or other means.

But, HaloWaypoint has to have given out a lot of codes by now.

50 On the forums here + 30 on twitter and maybe 20 other random codes. I’d say 100 codes MAX.

> 50 On the forums here + 30 on twitter and maybe 20 other random codes. I’d say 100 codes MAX.

100 were given out on the forums alone. 50 on the first round (the ones on the front page were the same as in the thread, minus the ?), followed by 20, 10, 20.

The Waypoint account has given away a bunch as well. Allison tweeted one from her account this morning, and David Ellis posted a tweet telling anyone at PAX to come find him and he would bestow a code upon them.

All in all, no one knows how many. But more than 100 by far.

Where is PAX right now?

> Where is PAX right now?

Pax East is going on right now in Boston.

> > Where is PAX right now?
>
> Pax East is going on right now in Boston.

Oh little far away then. Maybe a 343 employee will pick up a code and post it via twitter.

> > > Where is PAX right now?
> >
> > Pax East is going on right now in Boston.
>
> Oh little far away then. Maybe a 343 employee will pick up a code and post it via twitter.

Um, don’t know if you saw my previous post, but some have posted codes on their personal accounts already.

Yeah, 343 has been pretty generous.

> > > > Where is PAX right now?
> > >
> > > Pax East is going on right now in Boston.
> >
> > Oh little far away then. Maybe a 343 employee will pick up a code and post it via twitter.
>
> Um, don’t know if you saw my previous post, but some have posted codes on their personal accounts already.

WHAT??? Link?