How many careers will be ended with pslide gone?

For real

Oh no, my career, power slide has gone! Was going to build a giant buisness on this foundation and become super rich! What ever shall i do now…

> 2533274808793619;2:
> Oh no, my career, power slide has gone! Was going to build a giant buisness on this foundation and become super rich! What ever shall i do now…

Spell business correctly. That would be a good start.

> 2533274800383882;3:
> > 2533274808793619;2:
> > Oh no, my career, power slide has gone! Was going to build a giant buisness on this foundation and become super rich! What ever shall i do now…
>
>
> Spell business correctly. That would be a good start.

Grammar Nazis UNITE

Careers ? Whoa, hey… Im a bit salty about this being removed but I doubt anyone’s going to loose their home over this. Chill, op

> 2533274988394857;4:
> > 2533274800383882;3:
> > > 2533274808793619;2:
> > > Oh no, my career, power slide has gone! Was going to build a giant buisness on this foundation and become super rich! What ever shall i do now…
> >
> >
> > Spell business correctly. That would be a good start.
>
>
> Grammar Nazis UNITE

hree, hvae fun grmamar naizs, feed, feed

What does this even mean?

Yes, I walked into my bosses office, told him that I quit! He asked why, I calmly said whilst holding back a tear thought gritted teeth, 343 removed pslide, I then burst into tears and he sacked me for being a -Yoink-.

no care

Would’ve preferred that they nerf or gotten rid of spartan charge

I now live on the streets thanks to it being removed.

op has successful baited everyone onto he’s post, good work op

The markets are crashing! What have they done!

ITS THE GREAT DEPRESSION 2. WALL STREET HAS FALLEN, 343 FILES FOR BANKRUPTCY, THE CAUSE??? Removal of slide boosting, i never even used it anyway I just slide jump then boost.

What the heck is a power slide?! I only know the normal ones!

Twelve.