How many buddy requests given or received?

Do you send the buddy requests or do you wait for someone to request one to you?

I so far only sent 2 buddy requests and they are both people that I know or got to know. And have received 7 from people that I guess like me or want to be friends. When I first saw the notification of a buddy request, I was a little frightened because I thought that the notification was a ban or something. As soon as I was done reading it I had realized that it was a buddy(friend) request.

I am not bragging or anything, I just want to know what other people have done with this buddy(friend) system, have you sent all the requests or have you received all of them?

I know that ‘The Popular People’ would have been sent loads of buddy(friends) requests, so no need to tell me.

I rarely send out buddy requests. Most people send me ones. I think its more personal preference.

> I rarely send out buddy requests. Most people send me ones. I think its more personally preference.

I’m with math here, I’ll accept any I get, but I rarely send them.

not often, although i did just send moa one a sec ago… lol, i just have it for reference in case i need to locate someone quickly with a question(or something along the lines of that), although it’s use is quit minimal so far :stuck_out_tongue:

I have only ever sent one and received one.

> not often, although i did just send moa one a sec ago… lol, i just have it for reference in case i need to locate someone quickly with a question(or something along the lines of that), although it’s use is quit minimal so far :stuck_out_tongue:

I totally just accepted that Buddy request :slight_smile:

Is this supposed to be an insult or a compliment?

> Is this supposed to be an insult or a compliment?

Neither. I am just collecting data on the ratio of sent and received.

In general I just want to know.

> > I rarely send out buddy requests. Most people send me ones. I think its more personally preference.
>
> I’m with math here, I’ll accept any I get, but I rarely send them.

I see I’m not the only person who feels this way, I’ve only sent buddy requests to my friends. But I accept any buddy request I get, I feel that it’s better for people to want to be friends with me.

> > not often, although i did just send moa one a sec ago… lol, i just have it for reference in case i need to locate someone quickly with a question(or something along the lines of that), although it’s use is quit minimal so far :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> I totally just accepted that Buddy request :slight_smile:

Wooo!