how many Australians?

Im sure something like this has been posted
but after seeing the thread about Australian game prices it made me wonder

How many Australians are on this forum,
come post say hi :slight_smile: leme know :slight_smile:

This is new 0.o I usually see threads like this for Canadians, British, or Mexicans. I’m American BTW, but Australia’s pretty cool I guess.

> This is new 0.o I usually see threads like this for Canadians, British, or Mexicans. I’m American BTW, but Australia’s pretty cool I guess.

ah nice :slight_smile: i wasnt sure if there had been for Australia xD

Hi from the great land of Aus!

> Hi from the great land of Aus!

We’re off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard of Aus!

I’m from Australia. I am sitting on my kangaroo as I type this now. Here in Australia we use our kangaroos for everything. We don’t even use cars. Instead we just ride on kangaroos. Our highways have been re-named to the ‘kanga-ways’, because they are full of kangaroos. Driving a car on the kanga-way will get you a fine of 1000 dollars.

Each kangaroo has a portable BBQ installed. If you are turning right on the the kanga-way, you must yell “oi mate I’m turning right!”, or when turning left “oi mate I’m turning left!”. Not saying the words in an Australian accent and/or correctly will have the penalty of being throw into a pit of crocodiles.

We don’t have any cities in Australia, it is mostly forest and dry desert with koalas everywhere. Look out for them pesky things, they’ll rip you apart. The koala is the most violent creature on the planet.

It is also compulsory for every man to wear a hat with crocodile teeth on it, and wear a jacket with crocodile skin.

I live down under!

> I’m from Australia. I am sitting on my kangaroo as I type this now. Here in Australia we use our kangaroos for everything. We don’t even use cars. Instead we just ride on kangaroos. Our highways have been re-named to the ‘kanga-ways’, because they are full of kangaroos. Driving a car on the kanga-way will get you a fine of 1000 dollars.
>
> Each kangaroo has a portable BBQ installed. If you are turning right on the the kanga-way, you must yell “oi mate I’m turning right!”, or when turning left “oi mate I’m turning left!”. Not saying the words in an Australian accent and/or correctly will have the penalty of being throw into a pit of crocodiles.
>
> We don’t have any cities in Australia, it is mostly forest and dry desert with koalas everywhere. Look out for them pesky things, they’ll rip you apart. The koala is the most violent creature on the planet.
>
>
> It is also compulsory for every man to wear a hat with crocodile teeth on it, and wear a jacket with crocodile skin.

haha great description of my day to day life.

> I’m from Australia. I am sitting on my kangaroo as I type this now. Here in Australia we use our kangaroos for everything. We don’t even use cars. Instead we just ride on kangaroos. Our highways have been re-named to the ‘kanga-ways’, because they are full of kangaroos. Driving a car on the kanga-way will get you a fine of 1000 dollars.
>
> Each kangaroo has a portable BBQ installed. If you are turning right on the the kanga-way, you must yell “oi mate I’m turning right!”, or when turning left “oi mate I’m turning left!”. Not saying the words in an Australian accent and/or correctly will have the penalty of being throw into a pit of crocodiles.
>
> We don’t have any cities in Australia, it is mostly forest and dry desert with koalas everywhere. Look out for them pesky things, they’ll rip you apart. The koala is the most violent creature on the planet.
>
>
> It is also compulsory for every man to wear a hat with crocodile teeth on it, and wear a jacket with crocodile skin.

hahaha this made me lol sooo hard xD

Aussie here!

Yeah, Aussie here.

Can you explain this?

$108??? Surely somethings wrong there…

thats just a placeholder price if you look at halo 4 it also has the same price there, ebgames doesnt have a price for the game yet, the systems say $9,999.99 xD

I’m Australian.

so it seems there are a few aussies on here :slight_smile: awesome :slight_smile:

I am a Aussie!