How many armor sets come with the bundle?

Because we have this:

But in the picture that i can’t find of course… it says “5” new armor skins.

If anyone has a link to that picture i would be very happy. It a card that shows everything you get in the bundle. divided into four frames.

We have

Richochet
Mark5
ODST
Prefect

and there are three in that picture that i can’t identify

Not sure. But I didn’t know that we were getting new stances. That is cool. I hope to hell we don’t have to earn them. Paying for them should be enough!

The dlc comes with four new armor sets (that you have listed), and five new armor skins. We have seen tiny pictures of three of the five skins. They looks to be for the venator, eod and orbital.

Isn’t there another set of armor too? The one that was in the trailer with the American football style helmet?

> Isn’t there another set of armor too? The one that was in the trailer with the American football style helmet?

That’s Ricochet.

> The dlc comes with four new armor sets (that you have listed), and five new armor skins. We have seen tiny pictures of three of the five skins. They looks to be for the venator, eod and orbital.
>
> http://imgur.com/a/lGH3h

so i wonder when we will be able to see these new skins… besides aug 20th or whenever.

Damn, I was really hoping for something akin to the Didact’s armor…

> Damn, I was really hoping for something akin to the Didact’s armor…

http://www.halocouncil.com/2013/05/31/halo-4-new-armor-weapon-skins-coming-october/

October :wink:

> Damn, I was really hoping for something akin to the Didact’s armor…

Have you seen the Venator REFRACTIVE skin?

So in all honestly we have 4 confirmed Armor Sets coming with the pack. We Have new skins coming but we dont know what armor they are going to. But the thing that gets me the Most is the “AND MORE” Statement at the bottom of the Picture. So who knows we might get a new something. Could be a vehicle, a weapon, a new map, a new forge environment, a new armor set, Who knows. Im excited to find out what it is…

> So in all honestly we have 4 confirmed Armor Sets coming with the pack. We Have new skins coming but we dont know what armor they are going to. But the thing that gets me the Most is the “AND MORE” Statement at the bottom of the Picture. So who knows we might get a new something. Could be a vehicle, a weapon, a new map, a new forge environment, a new armor set, Who knows. Im excited to find out what it is…

Probably the new armor mods

I understands paying for the maps and skins but the armour, seriously? Cash cow ahem…

> I understands paying for the maps and skins but the armour, seriously? Cash cow ahem…

micro transactions. A lot of game companies do this now.

> I understands paying for the maps and skins but the armour, seriously? Cash cow ahem…

If this works to sell the DLC I’m all for it. More sales the better the chances are that the maps will show up more often.

> > Damn, I was really hoping for something akin to the Didact’s armor…
>
> http://www.halocouncil.com/2013/05/31/halo-4-new-armor-weapon-skins-coming-october/
>
> October :wink:

Really? I have to buy toys for some of this stuff? I hope that’s a joke.

> > > Damn, I was really hoping for something akin to the Didact’s armor…
> >
> > http://www.halocouncil.com/2013/05/31/halo-4-new-armor-weapon-skins-coming-october/
> >
> > October :wink:
>
> Really? I have to buy toys for some of this stuff? I hope that’s a joke.

Nothing is forcing you to buy the toys. The way I see it, the skins are just a little bonus for those who want to buy the toys.

Rather than say “I have to buy toys for some of this stuff?”, it’s more like “If I buy toys, I can get some of this stuff!”

I’m getting some of those figures just for the skins. I want all of them but I have to restrict myself to three. The Didact will be one of them though.

> The dlc comes with four new armor sets (that you have listed), and five new armor skins. We have seen tiny pictures of three of the five skins. They looks to be for the venator, eod and orbital.

That is CIO not EOD. So left to right it is Venator, Orbital, CIO. Match up the chest lines, shoulders, and helmet outline. The picture is too low res to see the 3 eye dots but it is definitely CIO.

As for the people wondering about the “AND MORE”, the flier mentions: 3 DLC packs (Bullseye, Steel, Infinity), 5 UNSC weapon skins, 5 armor skins, 8 new stances, and an armor mod. The preview pic shows only 7 stances, 3 armor skins, and all 5 weapon skins. The “AND MORE” would be the 8th stance, the other 3 armor skins, and the armor mod.