How many are creating or Joining?

Just curious, because it seems like everyone is creating companies, but no one is really joining companies. Of, course I’m not saying it’s bad to create a company, I even have one (Spartanology). Anyway, just curious what you guys are doing :slight_smile:

See you in the crosshairs,
Lego7897

Thought I’d try and make my own, never been able to really get anything like this off the ground but hoping to get out in front of things before everyone and their brother make one not too much luck so far

I’ve been the leader of a gaming clan (community really) since 2010. We started in Halo and we want to stay strong in halo. So I made the Spartan Company on waypoint, of course I want new comers to join as well! Seems like no one is really joining companies tho D:

Sporadic Gaming

> 2533274815899911;3:
> I’ve been the leader of a gaming clan (community really) since 2010. We started in Halo and we want to stay strong in halo. So I made the Spartan Company on waypoint, of course I want new comers to join as well! Seems like no one is really joining companies tho D:
>
> Sporadic Gaming

Probably because everyone is 2 excited to create one, plus i was looking and there is so many and trying to find the perfect one is difficult

I’m currently looking for a company :smiley:

Thanks for the feedback guys! It’s funny, because if these statistics shown so far were the same for the rest of the community, than only about 1/3 of the clans would have more than 1 person :smiley:

The problem is that everyone (including me) wants to create and lead one but their are very few who actually want to join. Some people are successful while others are having no one with them. Me, I’ve had no luck so far and I’m not very hopeful.

mine’s called Dark Assassins. Not that anyone cares but I’d be very thankful if people did join.