How long will the weekly Spartan Ops last?

Title says it all.

How long will spartan ops last? It is obvious that 343 can not keep up weekly installments forever. How long do you think it will last?

I think they will release them every week after week then slowly start do the less frequently.

I say for 4 weeks. Then the first “season” will end.

then you have to start paying for them. And that will last as long as people keep paying for them.

I think they’ll release one a week for about 4 months.

That’ll be about 16 missions, which should be about the same as campaign.

(They said it will be comparable to campaign in scale and length. They also said that Halo 4’s campaign will be a little longer than previous Halo games.)

> I think they’ll release one a week for about 4 months.
>
> That’ll be about 16 missions, which should be about the same as campaign.
>
> (They said it will be comparable to campaign in scale and length. They also said that Halo 4’s campaign will be a little longer than previous Halo games.)

I’m glad the campaign is longer.

> I think they’ll release one a week for about 4 months.
>
> That’ll be about 16 missions, which should be about the same as campaign.
>
> (They said it will be comparable to campaign in scale and length. They also said that Halo 4’s campaign will be a little longer than previous Halo games.)

Really? When did they say the campaign would be longer? I think it’s good that they’re making Halo 4’s campaign longer, but I don’t think I’ve ever read anything suggesting that.

Spartan Ops will probably last about two months - 8 weeks times 5 missions = 40 missions. Since the missions are probably shorter than campaign missions (think MW3 spec ops’ length) I’m thinking this number.

They’ll probably start becoming paid after the first month though. I’m thinking that the Spartan Ops storyline will wrap up after the first month and everything after that is just bonus material.

> > I think they’ll release one a week for about 4 months.
> >
> > That’ll be about 16 missions, which should be about the same as campaign.
> >
> > (They said it will be comparable to campaign in scale and length. They also said that Halo 4’s campaign will be a little longer than previous Halo games.)
>
> I’m glad the campaign is longer.

I would love a link or quote for this. Im glad to read that but I really would love a longer campaign