how long will it take...

how long will it take for 343 to realize removing squad slayer and bleed through was a bad idea?

i say a couple of months

2 weeks before H4 comes out.

Too long. Reach is dead. H4 is coming soon enough.

Bleed through sucked for me anyway, I’m glad its gone. But Squad Slayer was loads of fun. :{

who knows… I hate all these change that Bungie and 343 have made. Halo reach was
perfect when it came out

The only thing you can hope for is Squad Slayer making a comeback. Seeing as Bleedthrough was added and then removed, I doubt they’ll change their mind on that again; to be blunt, I hope they never think about reinstating bleedthrough.

-Yoink!- bleedthrough. while i did love squad slayer i think reach in general has too many playlists. there isn’t a huge population of players in reach and those players are spread way to thin because of all the playlists.

Edited by Moderator - Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

I say until the next monthly update. Judging from all the feedback on the mach update suggestion thread, it doesn’t look like alot of people were thrilled about it.

I say 2-4 months. There was a lot of negative feedback from the March playlist update and hopefully 343 will bring Squad Slayer back, since it was the only decent Slayer playlist in Reach.

I hate bleedthrough glad it was removed :smiley:

If it’s not back by April, seriously doubt they’d bring it back later. Interesting to see if they even mention it in the next update, or just some standard screenshots and whatnot. Though would be kinda weird for them to just ignore all the feedback, since they specially asked for it, but we’ll see.

> 2 weeks before H4 comes out.

Or until one of their people looks at the threads about the real play list, and what not. Now it seems like they are only looking at Living Dead, Griff Ball, and the “I can’t play real Halo” threads. Based on that March update. Also they are still ignoring Invasion, and Arena.

> Bleed through sucked for me anyway, I’m glad its gone. But Squad Slayer was loads of fun. :{

> I hate bleedthrough glad it was removed :smiley:

Besides that Health pack glitch. What was so bad about bleedthrough?