How long will it take?

Okay so there are all of the sweet pre-order armor skins that people are getting but what i wanna know is how long it will take to unlock the armors that the skins go to? i dont want to wait forever to use something i got the day it came out.

I’m pretty sure that the skins can go on all armor, they just used the armor in the pictures as an example.

> I’m pretty sure that the skins can go on all aromr, they just used the armor in the pictures as an example.

some people are saying that they are armor specific

It’s unclear what they are as of now. We only know that the armor isn’t a part of the preorder deal, only the skins. I do wish there was an easier way to get the BR skin, though. Can’t order from Canada because they don’t have a ship to US option :confused:

> > I’m pretty sure that the skins can go on all aromr, they just used the armor in the pictures as an example.
>
> some people are saying that they are armor specific

I wouldn’t believe them so quickly, unless of course they can support their statement with a source of where they got it from.

> > > I’m pretty sure that the skins can go on all aromr, they just used the armor in the pictures as an example.
> >
> > some people are saying that they are armor specific
>
> I wouldn’t believe them so quickly, unless of course they can support their statement with a source of where they got it from.

very true