How long will i be red rep?

Anybody know how from experience how long it takes to get out of red rep?

Its been like five days so far for me… And im still red. I have played lots of matches in the last 2 days and it doesnt seem to be helping me get out of Avoid Me.

You cant find matches when you are red rep but i did find a way to bypass that… You have to be searching and invite a friend into your search lobby… Then you will get a game… But thats a pain in the butt to do that for every game…

Plus if you dont have a friend to play with then you wont get a match…

Red (avoid) reps are caused by negative feedback reports. To undo them, you need posite feedback reports from other people. That said, you’re probably doing something people really don’t like to be in the red.

> 2533274874817568;2:
> Red (avoid) reps are caused by negative feedback reports. To undo them, you need posite feedback reports from other people. That said, you’re probably doing something people really don’t like to be in the red.

There is no such thing as positive feedback reports. They thought it was a good idea to let people only be able to give out negative feedback. The system is a joke.

Thanks for your reply though.

> 2533274898941621;1:
> Anybody know how from experience how long it takes to get out of red rep?
>
> Its been like five days so far for me… And im still red. I have played lots of matches in the last 2 days and it doesnt seem to be helping me get out of Avoid Me.
>
> You cant find matches when you are red rep but i did find a way to bypass that… You have to be searching and invite a friend into your search lobby… Then you will get a game… But thats a pain in the butt to do that for every game…
>
> Plus if you dont have a friend to play with then you wont get a match…

You must’ve pissed off a lot of people to get constant bad reports. The reputation goes up over time as long as you don’t get bad reports from others.

As explained here.

Keep playing games, it’ll go back to green eventually. And stop being a -Yoink-, whatever it is that you’re doing you must have done it a lot to go red! Quitting, trash talking, betraying etc will all get you reported.

Again that doesnt really make sense ebcausr you cant find matches when you are rep red… I luckily found a way to kinda “cheat” around it as i mentioned in my original post.

But for the most part i play alone thus im not able to get matches while im red rep… So the system doesnt make much sense at all…

Play more games without getting reported even though we are not going to allow you to find any matches at all. Hm…

> 2533274898941621;6:
> Again that doesnt really make sense ebcausr you cant find matches when you are rep red… I luckily found a way to kinda “cheat” around it as i mentioned in my original post.
>
> But for the most part i play alone thus im not able to get matches while im red rep… So the system doesnt make much sense at all…
>
> Play more games without getting reported even though we are not going to allow you to find any matches at all. Hm…

“Reduced pairings” probably means only other players with red reputation. Which is hard to get considering it takes a lot of reports to actually get there. The system is doing what it’s meant to do and is keeping you away from people because you apparently won’t play nice. You don’t need to play matchmaking games for your rep to slowly go up, just need to be online.

> 2533274898941621;6:
> Again that doesnt really make sense ebcausr you cant find matches when you are rep red… I luckily found a way to kinda “cheat” around it as i mentioned in my original post.
>
> But for the most part i play alone thus im not able to get matches while im red rep… So the system doesnt make much sense at all…
>
> Play more games without getting reported even though we are not going to allow you to find any matches at all. Hm…

Quote : “I luckily found a way to kinda “cheat” around it as i mentioned in my original post.”

…and there it is.

The answer to your question is you will get out of a red rep when you follow the general rules of considerate on-line gaming, including not being a jerk and not trying to cheat your way through things.

To quote Jim Carrey’s Character from “Liar, Liar” when told that a “client” had knocked over another ATM and wanted his legal advice, he said:
“STOP BREAKING THE LAW, <YOINK>!”
<Stop breaking the law, asshole! - YouTube>

How do you see your reputation on the new UI?

Nothing on my profile…

> 2535439780801708;9:
> How do you see your reputation on the new UI?
>
> Nothing on my profile…

Sign in here: Xbox Enforcement | Reputation

> 2535450449120712;8:
> > 2533274898941621;6:
> > Again that doesnt really make sense ebcausr you cant find matches when you are rep red… I luckily found a way to kinda “cheat” around it as i mentioned in my original post.
> >
> > But for the most part i play alone thus im not able to get matches while im red rep… So the system doesnt make much sense at all…
> >
> > Play more games without getting reported even though we are not going to allow you to find any matches at all. Hm…
>
>
> Quote : “I luckily found a way to kinda “cheat” around it as i mentioned in my original post.”
>
> …and there it is.
>
> The answer to your question is you will get out of a red rep when you follow the general rules of considerate on-line gaming, including not being a jerk and not trying to cheat your way through things.
>
> To quote Jim Carrey’s Character from “Liar, Liar” when told that a “client” had knocked over another ATM and wanted his legal advice, he said:
> “STOP BREAKING THE LAW, !”

Why did i know someone would get on me for that… Maybe i used the wrong word. Im not cheating at all if you actually read what im doing to find matches.

I just start searching, then invite a friend into my searching lobby and then it will find me a game. Any other way it will not work.

I sat around doing stuff near my xbox and tried searching by myself for over an hour and didnt get a single game. Tried it many times.

Another thing you guys dont understand is that people get red repped for no good reason. It happens all the time. It also happens to people who “deserve it”. But it used to happen all the time in MCC to good players in ranked even if they did nothing wrong.

> 2533274792641480;10:
> > 2535439780801708;9:
> > How do you see your reputation on the new UI?
> >
> > Nothing on my profile…
>
>
> Sign in here: Xbox Enforcement | Reputation

Ah lovely, I have a perfect record

Despite it saying someone called me a cheater lol

Winning= Cheating? :wink:

Where can you see what you have been reported for? I used to be able to check that but i dont see it anymore on the site.

I used to have like 5 reports for cheating… When as far as i know there is no way to cheat in halo 5.

> 2533274898941621;13:
> Where can you see what you have been reported for? I used to be able to check that but i dont see it anymore on the site.
>
> I used to have like 5 reports for cheating… When as far as i know there is no way to cheat in halo 5.

I clicked on the little rep bar it should be where it takes you

Sounds bad…

For some reason it doesnt let me click that rep bar… Ill try it on another device later.

Edit: tried it on my xbox internet and i still cant click it.

> 2533274898941621;11:
> > 2535450449120712;8:
> > > 2533274898941621;6:
> > > Again that doesnt really make sense ebcausr you cant find matches when you are rep red… I luckily found a way to kinda “cheat” around it as i mentioned in my original post.
> > >
> > > But for the most part i play alone thus im not able to get matches while im red rep… So the system doesnt make much sense at all…
> > >
> > > Play more games without getting reported even though we are not going to allow you to find any matches at all. Hm…
> >
> >
> > Quote : “I luckily found a way to kinda “cheat” around it as i mentioned in my original post.”
> >
> > …and there it is.
> >
> > The answer to your question is you will get out of a red rep when you follow the general rules of considerate on-line gaming, including not being a jerk and not trying to cheat your way through things.
> >
> > To quote Jim Carrey’s Character from “Liar, Liar” when told that a “client” had knocked over another ATM and wanted his legal advice, he said:
> > “STOP BREAKING THE LAW, !”
>
>
> Why did i know someone would get on me for that… Maybe i used the wrong word. Im not cheating at all if you actually read what im doing to find matches.
>
> I just start searching, then invite a friend into my searching lobby and then it will find me a game. Any other way it will not work.
>
> I sat around doing stuff near my xbox and tried searching by myself for over an hour and didnt get a single game. Tried it many times.
>
> Another thing you guys dont understand is that people get red repped for no good reason. It happens all the time. It also happens to people who “deserve it”. But it used to happen all the time in MCC to good players in ranked even if they did nothing wrong.

Lol no, you don’t get to red for doing nothing. It takes a ton of reports to get that bad.

Download the Destiny demo and just keep going to the tower. I read somewhere that this works but I’m not too sure lol.

dident you make a topic on this like 2 days a go ?

> 2535439780801708;12:
> > 2533274792641480;10:
> > > 2535439780801708;9:
> > > How do you see your reputation on the new UI?
> > >
> > > Nothing on my profile…
> >
> >
> > Sign in here: Xbox Enforcement | Reputation
>
>
> Ah lovely, I have a perfect record
>
> Despite it saying someone called me a cheater lol
>
> Winning= Cheating? :wink:

I’ve had one Unsporting and one Cheating, I think winning definitely equals cheating to some.

> 2533274970658419;18:
> Download the Destiny demo and just keep going to the tower. I read somewhere that this works but I’m not too sure lol.

Technically it may work because you will constantly connect to 12 players every time you go to Tower so your average reports will go down, OP won’t connect to them though because he’s restricted.