How long to get from Corporal to Brigadier rank?

Title. I generally play 1-2 hours worth of matches per day. I want to unlock the Mark IV helmet. But I’m still in the Corporal rank, since I started playing last week. How long is the average time to reach Brigadier rank?

I stopped playing Reach consistently back in 2010 or 2011 but I made it to Field Marshall in a few months of playing non-stop. Looks like corporal is 10,000 cR and Brigadier is 1,400,000 cR. So say you were to earn 500 cR per match, that would take ~2,780 matches, each match might take 8-10 minutes (I’ll use 8) which is 22,240 minutes, or 370.67 hours, or 15.44 days (check my math). But if you play 2 hours per session that would mean you’d have to play ~185 sessions, so you may be playing Reach until July! Play more hours or sessions and it may not take as long.

For comparison, I got to Field Marshall (3,000,000 cR) after 1,327 matchmaking games, a lot of Firefight, and LASO Campaign Challenges.

Add me (Geoffyz) and I’ll join you.

Hard to gauge really when you rank up you will earn more credits per match. Plus doing challenges and commendations. If you play 2-4 hours a day in a month easily

Corporal to brigadier I believe is among the longest step in Reach’s ranking. As mentioned above, do the challenges, play some firefight and weekly challenges if possible. That’s some good ways to level up quickly. Play swat if you’re going in matchmaking, I believe I saw a video on Youtube explaining it was the most lucrative game type in terms of length vs xp gain. Could be wrong though.

-KOH

Depends what playlists you play.

> 2535456217180980;1:
> Title. I generally play 1-2 hours worth of matches per day. I want to unlock the Mark IV helmet. But I’m still in the Corporal rank, since I started playing last week. How long is the average time to reach Brigadier rank?

Cant answer the question but to earn alot of credits play matchmaking firefight. Also depends on how much you play each day, and how consistent that is.

Faster than it is from Noble to Inheritor.

> 2533275001522797;7:
> Faster than it is from Noble to Inheritor.

Tell me about it. Noble to Inheritor requires 13,000,000 cRs. You’d be looking at many months of playing or longer for that goal. Or if you cap out the max 200,000 cRs you’re alotted each day, in theory, you could reach Inheritor in as little as 3 months.