How long to beat ?

Are you done with the campaign ? How long it took ?

Yeah I’ve finished it in less than 6 hours on Normal. Next step is straight to Legendary.

6 hours. Didn’t explore much.

> 2533274817587813;2:
> Yeah I’ve finished it in less than 6 hours on Normal. Next step is straight to Legendary.

> 2538636218534712;3:
> 6 hours. Didn’t explore much.

Ouch that’s short. Were you taking your time or speed running through it? Playing co-op or solo?

Spent 18 hours on Legendary mode, because I went straight into legendary mode. I didn’t get an achievement for beating it though, stupid glitches.

9 hours, 38 minutes on Heroic. Half-heartedly looked for intel and skulls (22% of items found first playthrough). Worked enemies semi-cautiously.
I’d expect it to take 11 or 12 hours on Legendary. More likely 11 now that I fully understand the mechanics and enemy weaknesses.
The boss fight in Chapter 14 is one of the most hair-pulling, controller chuckingly frustrating fights I’ve ever played.
You will know it when you get there.
You will know because you will shout “No. No way.”

I’m almost 7 hours in and I’m on mission 7 collecting all skulls and intel on solo legendary. So… probably about 15 hours total collecting everything on legendary by yourself.

Campaign took me 10:55:38 on Legendary solo first time. loved it, I think 343 really raised the bar with this Campaign.

Playing through the campaign (Multiplayer, Heroic) and we finished up to Mission 10 in about 3 hours (30-40 minutes worth of dinner break in my Stats Summary).

> 2787272447958470;4:
> > 2533274817587813;2:
> > Yeah I’ve finished it in less than 6 hours on Normal. Next step is straight to Legendary.
>
>
>
>
> > 2538636218534712;3:
> > 6 hours. Didn’t explore much.
>
>
> Ouch that’s short. Were you taking your time or speed running through it? Playing co-op or solo?

Solo and I had a strong pace and didn’t deviate from the main path. My wife explored more and beat it in 7.5 hours solo.

12 Hours and change on Legendary, Solo; explored a bit, took my time. Two sessions. 10 hours from the 26th to 27th, 9-7, and 2 on the 27th, 4-6.
37 Intel, 1 Skull found.

> 2533274827568025;5:
> Spent 18 hours on Legendary mode, because I went straight into legendary mode. I didn’t get an achievement for beating it though, stupid glitches.

That sucks, sorry to hear that buddy… I’ll make sure to start on normal when i fire it up i guess

took my friend like 16hrs on legendary.

broken my rule and been on MP alot
so currently about 4 hours in on mission 5 legendary solo, done some exploring of the levels, but not searched for much intel, took most encounters slow and with caution

On normal about 7 hours or so with getting IWHBYD and Grunt Birthday Party sculls knowing they were in missions 1 and 7 (only ones that are a must) and at leas one piece of intel in each mission.

> 2533274833423612;15:
> On normal about 7 hours or so with getting IWHBYD and Grunt Birthday Party sculls knowing they were in missions 1 and 7 (only ones that are a must) and at leas one piece of intel in each mission.

where is the IWHBYD skull?

edit: and birthday party for that matter for when im up to mission 7, lol

> 2602973356072471;16:
> > 2533274833423612;15:
> > On normal about 7 hours or so with getting IWHBYD and Grunt Birthday Party sculls knowing they were in missions 1 and 7 (only ones that are a must) and at leas one piece of intel in each mission.
>
>
> where is the IWHBYD skull?

first mission before you go through the door to the forerunner “elevator.” clamber up the ledge to the left and it’s on that tier near the edge/corner

4 hours for me on normal according to my service record, I don’t know how cause I didn’t really rush it I took my time really.

> 2602973356072471;16:
> > 2533274833423612;15:
> > On normal about 7 hours or so with getting IWHBYD and Grunt Birthday Party sculls knowing they were in missions 1 and 7 (only ones that are a must) and at leas one piece of intel in each mission.
>
>
> where is the IWHBYD skull?
>
> edit: and birthday party for that matter for when im up to mission 7, lol

These videos tell you since I am not good with words:
IWHBYD https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9873C9pcec
Grunt Birthday Party https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU70DttPmbA