How long till Forge and Custom games pick up paste

How long till,we start seeing these amazing creations and custom games maps and gametypes. I need -Yoink!- to her to the stage of Halo Reach where custom games is 2nd nature

> 2533274879837198;1:
> How long till,we start seeing these amazing creations and custom games maps and gametypes. I need -Yoink!- to her to the stage of Halo Reach where custom games is 2nd nature

once they fix the God awful controls and return them to their perfected form that we have been using for 8 years instead of this Awful abomination they call a “improved” control scheme. …OH and more game modes.

toothpaste?

> 2533274863753117;2:
> > 2533274879837198;1:
> > How long till,we start seeing these amazing creations and custom games maps and gametypes. I need -Yoink!- to her to the stage of Halo Reach where custom games is 2nd nature
>
>
> once they fix the God awful controls and return them to their perfected form that we have been using for 8 years instead of this Awful abomination they call a “improved” control scheme. …OH and more game modes.

The controls are not to bad. I am already Comfortable with them. I find it fun learning new things and seeing what I can do with the new look

It takes time to create something special. Give it at least another week or so.

> 2533274863753117;2:
> > 2533274879837198;1:
> > How long till,we start seeing these amazing creations and custom games maps and gametypes. I need -Yoink!- to her to the stage of Halo Reach where custom games is 2nd nature
>
>
> once they fix the God awful controls and return them to their perfected form that we have been using for 8 years instead of this Awful abomination they call a “improved” control scheme. …OH and more game modes.

The controls are not awful, they appear that way at first, but once you learn how to manipulate snap controls, and get used to using B/A to raise and lower objects, the controls are really good actually. We could definitely use more game modes though.

I’m honestly not sure. Realistically speaking, I don’t think we’re going to be seeing Custom Games get off the ground until we have more gametypes and a real File Browser. However, the community’s doing a very good job of using what we do have: just a little while ago, Forge.World built a lobby browser using the stats API, and I hear other sites are making their own systems. So I’m certainly iffy on the whole situation, but with stuff like that, there’s a chance that the community will be able to hit the ground running once 343i releases a File Browser.

> 2533274863753117;2:
> > 2533274879837198;1:
>
>

The controls are extremely frustrating at first, and Forging when you’re new to them feels like getting into a four-hour-long fistfight with the game. However, the more familiar you get with them, the faster you’ll build. In Halo 5, it takes me seconds to put together things that would take five or ten minutes in Reach. Fight through the frustration and annoyance and you just might be happy with it in the end.