How long til more reveal?

What point in time do they usually reveal more info about the game? The game is set to drop this year. I remember when Halo 4 was coming out, they already had screenshots and pre-order bonuses about this time of year. Other games to be released this year, like CoD AW already have trailers.

Microsoft’s E3 Press Conference is on June 9th at 9:30 AM Pacific time. You should be able to watch it on your Xbox and maybe Spike TV.

We will finally know what Halo Xbox One is then

If they haven’t released anything by now and they still have job listings up to help them on Halo 5 I dont believe it will be released this year.

I truely believe that they will release Halo 2 anniversary this year and Halo 5 in late 2015.

Halo 2 anniversary with its own multiplayer should hold us over until Halo 5’s released.

Why do you think the game is going to drop this year? I don’t think they’ve given any release dates yet.

They said your Halo journey will begin in 2014 they never said it was Halo 5.

Also the trailer that was shown at E3 2013 was not Halo 5 it was a cinematic trailer just to show that Halo in general the franchise is coming to the xbox one.

Halo 5 wont release this year and it shouldn’t we should have a beta 343 won’t make its last mistake and Microsoft wont rush them like they did before.

> They said your Halo journey will begin in 2014 they never said it was Halo 5.
>
> Also the trailer that was shown at E3 2013 was not Halo 5 it was a cinematic trailer just to show that Halo in general the franchise is coming to the xbox one.
>
> Halo 5 wont release this year and it shouldn’t we should have a beta 343 won’t make its last mistake and Microsoft wont rush them like they did before.

Thank you someone finally said it. Idk why everyone says halo 5 is coming out this year. Its not. It’s a halo game just not halo 5.

> The game is set to drop this year.

I’m pretty sure that H5 will NOT drop this year. Rushing a new halo again would probably be the worst mistake 343 could do atm.
After h4 they should really take their time to develop an almost flawless halo, a halo the core community is in favour of.
I hope it will drop around November 2015, with a BETA version. I really really really want a BETA for H5.

Stop being so nitpicky about “it’s not Halo 5”. You know what we mean.