How Long is this going to Last kids

How long are you going to make these accusations about Halo becoming CoD,Is it Hard for you to read what the developers already confirmed so your just complaining over nothing LITERALLY NOTHING.
All I see is misinformed fools who didn’t get the info with Frankie’s and David’s soothing words to calm our nerves.Without proof and quotes as the why Halo is Becoming a cod clone WITHOUT THESE SIMPLY KEY THINGS you know what that’s called WHINING AND COMPLAINING AND TROLLING.

No wonder Frankie and David never post here,you kids would explode and jump to conclusions and every word you hear you twist around and think of CoD,and another thing for a bunch of kids who dislike COD you sure do know allot about it don’t you Tackelberry213?

( ••)
Whiners…
( •
•)>⌐■-■

…always…

(⌐■_■
…whine

They’re never gonna stop!

> ( ••)
> Whiners…
> ( •
•)>⌐■-■
>
> …always…
>
> (⌐■_■
> …whine
>
> They’re never gonna stop!

They should be Banned,making spam threads with no real proof or peacefull discussion value it’s like going inhere and saying.

HALO IS IS LIKE BLUEBERRYS I HAVE NO PROOF WHY BUT THAT’S MY OPINION!,like this

> How long are you going to make these accusations about Halo becoming CoD,Is it Hard for you to read what the developers already confirmed

All the developers have confirmed is they are ripping off cod and turning Halo 4 into an innovation free zone.

And really? Complaining about complainers?

> > ( ••)
> > Whiners…
> > ( •
•)>⌐■-■
> >
> > …always…
> >
> > (⌐■_■
> > …whine
> >
> > They’re never gonna stop!
>
> They should be Banned,making spam threads with no real proof or peacefull discussion value it’s like going inhere and saying.
>
> HALO IS IS LIKE BLUEBERRYS I HAVE NO PROOF WHY BUT THAT’S MY OPINION!,like this

Cannot ban for stating their opinions on the game… however, i wish to see them stop flaming each other and just start giving 343 some CONSTRUCTIVE feedback to improve Halo 4.
Yelling ‘‘HURR DURR HALO 4 = COD’’ aint helping them.

> > How long are you going to make these accusations about Halo becoming CoD,Is it Hard for you to read what the developers already confirmed
>
> All the developers have confirmed is they are ripping off cod and turning Halo 4 into an innovation free zone.
>
> And really? Complaining about complainers?

Heh… Yea they totally admitted they were ripping off CoD… And my dad created the universe.

> > How long are you going to make these accusations about Halo becoming CoD,Is it Hard for you to read what the developers already confirmed
>
> All the developers have confirmed is they are ripping off cod and turning Halo 4 into an innovation free zone.
>
> And really? Complaining about complainers?

Oh yeah because that’s all they respond to is moar hate

I don’t understand all of the complaining about similarities to COD. Pretend for one second that COD doesn’t exist, then would these changes to Halo be good or bad for gameplay? Are people against these changes JUST because they are similar to another game? I personally think that’s immature. I want Halo to be an evolving game. As soon as the next Halo becomes an old version wit new graphics, people will then complain that 343 isn’t innovating enough to make Halo.

> > ( ••)
> > Whiners…
> > ( •
•)>⌐■-■
> >
> > …always…
> >
> > (⌐■_■
> > …whine
> >
> > They’re never gonna stop!
>
> They should be Banned,making spam threads with no real proof or peacefull discussion value it’s like going inhere and saying.
>
> HALO IS IS LIKE BLUEBERRYS I HAVE NO PROOF WHY BUT THAT’S MY OPINION!,like this

The ignorance in this post is so far beyond comprehension.

HAI GUYZ, I HATE COMPLAINERS. LETS COMPLAIN ABOUT COMPLAINERS GUYZ COM ON!

WHO CARZ IF WER ON DA HALO FORUM OPINIONS ARE NOT TO BE SHARED@!!!

> > > How long are you going to make these accusations about Halo becoming CoD,Is it Hard for you to read what the developers already confirmed
> >
> > All the developers have confirmed is they are ripping off cod and turning Halo 4 into an innovation free zone.
> >
> > And really? Complaining about complainers?
>
> Heh… Yea they totally admitted they were ripping off CoD… And my dad created the universe.

I’m sure your dad is a happy man.

By the way, they did. A little birdie told me at an interview…

Woops dub posted

>Will keep complaining till release

>Will complain after release

>WILL NEVER STOP

That’s how long this will go on

> > > ( ••)
> > > Whiners…
> > > ( •
•)>⌐■-■
> > >
> > > …always…
> > >
> > > (⌐■_■
> > > …whine
> > >
> > > They’re never gonna stop!
> >
> > They should be Banned,making spam threads with no real proof or peacefull discussion value it’s like going inhere and saying.
> >
> > HALO IS IS LIKE BLUEBERRYS I HAVE NO PROOF WHY BUT THAT’S MY OPINION!,like this
>
> The ignorance in this post is so far beyond comprehension.

tell me why,Because I am pretty much right not one thread in this forum has proof as to why they halo=cod,they just blabber it out with no proof or anything and that’s called whining.oh you mean the banned thing yeah I think they should be banned with Th Bungie Ban hammer

its not going to stop untill there isn’t a halo game to play.

Why do you say kids? How do you know they’re kids?

Also, you call them whiners, but they call you push overs, remember how no one was happy and it was so bad that it looked like a troll post, and now everyone is trying to douse the flames?

Wouldn’t that make the people accepting the changes push overs?

Also, don’t rage at me, spare me the angry remarks.

Let me make one thing very clear
THEY
WON’T
STOP

The morons that currently say “HALO 4 BE TEH CALLS O DOOTY IN DAH SPAYCE OPEN UR EYES PEOPLE HURR DURR HURR HURR” WILL NOT STOP. Funny thing is, they’ll probably buy the game that they call a knock off of lag of duty

> How long are you going to make these accusations about Halo becoming CoD,Is it Hard for you to read what the developers already confirmed so your just complaining over nothing LITERALLY NOTHING.
> All I see is misinformed fools who didn’t get the info with Frankie’s and David’s soothing words to calm our nerves.Without proof and quotes as the why Halo is Becoming a cod clone WITHOUT THESE SIMPLY KEY THINGS you know what that’s called WHINING AND COMPLAINING AND TROLLING.
>
> No wonder Frankie and David never post here,you kids would explode and jump to conclusions and every word you hear you twist around and think of CoD,and another thing for a bunch of kids who dislike COD you sure do know allot about it don’t you Tackelberry213?

This is a quote from the GameInformer that I received in the mail a few days back:

“Advancing past the cosmetic armor rewards available in Halo: Reach’s multiplayer, Halo 4 lets players apply gameplay-changing upgrades to their character much like Call of Duty or Battlefield.”

RIGHT THERE IS THE QUOTE THAT YOU JUST DENIED EXISTED. I am not a “misinformed fool” the magazine is literally named GAMEINFORMER. IT INFORMS ME ABOUT GAMES.

There’s your proof Troll, they must not deliver GI under stone bridges.

> > How long are you going to make these accusations about Halo becoming CoD,Is it Hard for you to read what the developers already confirmed so your just complaining over nothing LITERALLY NOTHING.
> > All I see is misinformed fools who didn’t get the info with Frankie’s and David’s soothing words to calm our nerves.Without proof and quotes as the why Halo is Becoming a cod clone WITHOUT THESE SIMPLY KEY THINGS you know what that’s called WHINING AND COMPLAINING AND TROLLING.
> >
> > No wonder Frankie and David never post here,you kids would explode and jump to conclusions and every word you hear you twist around and think of CoD,and another thing for a bunch of kids who dislike COD you sure do know allot about it don’t you Tackelberry213?
>
> This is a quote from the GameInformer that I received in the mail a few days back:
>
>
> “Advancing past the cosmetic armor rewards available in Halo: Reach’s multiplayer, Halo 4 lets players apply gameplay-changing upgrades to their character much like Call of Duty or Battlefield.”
>
> RIGHT THERE IS THE QUOTE THAT YOU JUST DENIED EXISTED. I am not a “misinformed idiot” the magazine is literally named GAMEINFORMER. IT INFORMS ME ABOUT GAMES.
>
> There’s your proof Troll, they must not deliver GI under stone bridges.

Hhehehe hey look I did over look something,I guess I’ll just wait and see how it really is implemented and not take their word.

Until they stop making Halo like CoD.

> Until they stop making Halo like CoD.

If only you had some proof then people would take you seriously