How long is the quit ban

How long is the quit ban? I got banned for leaving way too many games in matchmaking. I really don’t care. If the game lags, I’m quitting. If I join a game in progress, I’m quitting. If a player betrays me, I’m quitting.

Winners never quit and quitters never win.

How about wait and find out?

I take this tip for real life, not games.

Word on the street is, it lasts an hour.

how often do u quit that u get a ban. i quit a lot but never had a ban.

It lasts an hour? dang. I really should be banned for quitting 20 games though. The most that I quit out of is flood. I need to stay away from that broken gametype.

Ah, so thats what happened? I just got banned for some reason yesterday, but I’m already unbanned. No message as to why.

I only quit matches when my teammates betray me and I lag like HELL. A bit of lag isn’t crushing, but when BS+punch+punch+sticky isn’t enough to earn a kill, I quit. Seriously my plasma grenades were bouncing off people’s armor I got pretty agitated. I’m sure you (the reader) would also get mad if you saw that happen.

Also, last night a guy kept jumping in front of my ghost splattering himself just to boot me… So I get banned for unsociable behavior? Riiiight…

Holy crap, you have to quit A LOT to get banned.

Does it ever turn into a perma ban?

> How long is the quit ban? I got banned for leaving way too many games in matchmaking. I really don’t care. If the game lags, I’m quitting. If I join a game in progress, I’m quitting. If a player betrays me, I’m quitting.

Such a manly man…

> How long is the quit ban? I got banned for leaving way too many games in matchmaking. I really don’t care. If the game lags, I’m quitting. If I join a game in progress, I’m quitting. If a player betrays me, I’m quitting.

Good post.

Ban lasts an hour.

If you get JIP’d, either back out through the network settings or dashboard and it doesn’t count towards your quits.

If they betray you, follow them and fix them up if they get a vehicle or power weapon.

I got back into Halo 4 and a message popped up saying that I was banned for “60 Minutes” I quit out of Flood 7 times and slayer 4 times.

> I got back into Halo 4 and a message popped up saying that I was banned for “60 Minutes” I quit out of Flood 7 times and slayer 4 times.

You had a good run going there aye.

> If you get JIP’d, either back out through the network settings or dashboard and it doesn’t count towards your quits.

This is the easiest solution but still you have to quit a lot to get banned.

The ban system is broken.

I quit 5 consecutive games because of lag - couldn’t work out why every game was lagging. Then I reset my internet router which sorted out the connection problems and I carried on playing. Then a few games later I got a warning during the game. Fine. But immediately after finishing it, I got banned despite having completed that game. Utter rubbish.

And I swear the ban message always comes up when you’re in the heat of combat like when you’re about to snipe an enemy and the warning screws your shot. It’s almost as if they do it to ‘test’ you to see if you quit.

Just got banned for quitting I guess (it’s the only thing I could be guilty of). There have been storms in my area and the power has gone off and one at least 5 times during matches so that could be the cause. Tryin’ to get the ‘Perfection’ commendation (15+ kills without dying). So, my plan was to just give it a go and if I died I’d quit and jump in another game and try there. Don’t really see any harm in it… players are looking for matches all the time and I’m sure my spot(s) got filled quickly. Besides, it’s not like people really act like teams or squads in matches: everyone’s spread out for the most part, trying to get their kills. So no one’s gonna miss lil ol’ WutUpCuuuz if he deuces out while trying to get an achievement. …not like everyone’s gonna be like “Oh no! Where’d he go?! Now we’re f#@*ed!!!”

So, I guess I gotta be a super camper to get this achievement cuz there’s too much risk in getting too close (i.e. lag). I played a match earlier today that had a 2-5 second delay on my kills… I’d snipe a guy in the face, 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi, he falls down after running another 5 feet, 1 Mississippi, 2 Mississippi, 3 Mississippi, “HEADSHOT”… the only reason I stayed was cuz the lag was in my teams favor somehow. I’m not sure how all that works in detail, but at least I wasn’t the one getting my s*&t pushed in, hahahahaha!

Either way, I’m hoping this ban only lasts an hour cuz this is my first offense and I’m a nice guy ;-D I ride motorcycles… people that ride motorcycles are cool ;-D I’m a cool kid thumbs up

>

Can you just post here instead of reviving a three month old thread?

Halo 4 Ban Thread

> Word on the street is, it lasts an hour.

This^^
You even get a in game msg saying it’s 1h long.

They should also take into consideration how the system pairs u up… Playing a team with 2 csr40s an 2 csr19s is not close for a team of csr 14s. It’s just death after death… Plus spawn dying. Just my 2 cents…