How long does it take to unlock stuff...

I’ve been playing halo 5 since lunch and I barely have anything unlock everybody else have unbelievable weapon with incredible zoom and what not and I fight with a battle rifle loll Can you look at my service record and tell me how many game or hours or win lose you need before you start getting something for that warzone game mode…

> 2623748890058041;1:
> I’ve been playing halo 5 since lunch and I barely have anything unlock everybody else have unbelievable weapon with incredible zoom and what not and I fight with a battle rifle loll Can you look at my service record and tell me how many game or hours or win lose you need before you start getting something for that warzone game mode…

Welcome to the club. I’m not even half way through my Silvers.

> 2533274793245117;2:
> > 2623748890058041;1:
> > I’ve been playing halo 5 since lunch and I barely have anything unlock everybody else have unbelievable weapon with incredible zoom and what not and I fight with a battle rifle loll Can you look at my service record and tell me how many game or hours or win lose you need before you start getting something for that warzone game mode…
>
>
> Welcome to the club. I’m not even half way through my Silvers.

Yep, level 82 and only 43% of the collection. This system is beyond stupid, why would 343 do this. OH wait, so we can pay them money. -Yoink- off

I am glad it takes this long to unlock everything. Adds a lot of replay value. Always fun unlocking new goodies.

> 2787272447958470;4:
> I am glad it takes this long to unlock everything. Adds a lot of replay value. Always fun unlocking new goodies.

Ok but what about if you play 2-3 games every couple of days you won’t get anywhere that’s a shame…

> 2623748890058041;5:
> > 2787272447958470;4:
> > I am glad it takes this long to unlock everything. Adds a lot of replay value. Always fun unlocking new goodies.
>
>
> Ok but what about if you play 2-3 games every couple of days you won’t get anywhere that’s a shame…

I don’t mind. Pretty sure I wont ever unlock everything anyway. Especially since when summer is here I work 50-60 hours a week. Winter is about the only chance I have at extended gaming time. Even more difficult since there are so many great games out there.

im sr 112 i cant buy any more silver or golds they just give me uncommom common and req points the rest will come in promotional packs etc

I’ve not had a lot of luck either.
I think we need:
Ability to turn off certain certifications (mongoose, scouts and gungoose variants) but maybe make it so you have to have at least one selected.
Some way we can ‘work towards’ or even use rp to choose our own certifications, would give us something to aim for.
Lastly, the gold pack bundles, should have a rp alternative, so if you grind your -Yoink- off, you get some kind of reward.
I got ghost ultra certification from maybe week 2 of my premiums, since then, no jokes, I’ve got 1…

> 2535464054473100;7:
> im sr 112 i cant buy any more silver or golds they just give me uncommom common and req points the rest will come in promotional packs etc

Wow you got over 2800 games played… at my rate to get to where you are it would take me 11 years… and I play almost every time I got a chance !! And I’m not paying to unlock all that stuff especially since there are so many variant of things like a scout warthog loll who’s even using that anyway haha

> 2623748890058041;9:
> > 2535464054473100;7:
> > im sr 112 i cant buy any more silver or golds they just give me uncommom common and req points the rest will come in promotional packs etc
>
>
> Wow you got over 2800 games played… at my rate to get to where you are it would take me 11 years… and I play almost every time I got a chance !! And I’m not paying to unlock all that stuff especially since there are so many variant of things like a scout warthog loll who’s even using that anyway haha

yeah mines all matchmaking i warmup in warzone since they took social off i play after work until i get tired but champion is the overall goal :slight_smile:

I miss the Halo 3 unlocks, getting challenging (without boosting lol) achievemtns to unlock armours and helmets.

Hang in there. It will feel different when you unlock new rare, ultra rare, legendary

I am sr 62 and I need a lot of time to have everything :sob:

Well you said you’ve only been playing since lunch…that’s only a few hours lol. Jk couldn’t resist.

I would say on average I was getting one gold pack every 4 or 5 warzone games. Use your boosts whenever you have them.

It should have been at least 2 months. What have you been doing.

> 2535409103705542;15:
> It should have been at least 2 months. What have you been doing.

I misread it, it says he has been playing since lunch, I read it as launch. If he has been playing since lunch, it has only been a couple of hours. :slight_smile:

> 2533274875982754;16:
> > 2535409103705542;15:
> > It should have been at least 2 months. What have you been doing.
>
>
> I misread it, it says he has been playing since lunch, I read it as launch. If he has been playing since lunch, it has only been a couple of hours. :slight_smile:

Thats the thing, he started since launch and hardly plays… It’s gonna take him another 2 months… or 10 days worth of hours. Please play responsibly and take rests OP…

I’m enjoying the grind to some extent, but I wish the unlockables were more interesting. The collection is pretty lazy. I just finished the silver grind and the gold grind is going to be a long one…

I’m SR 92 and have finished silvers and started golds. I sell a lot of stuff that I am not going to use so that cuts down on the grind a bit. Once I get the commendation using something I sell all but a few. Careful what you wish for as far as wanting to hurry though. I’m burnt out on the whole req thing. Once you get that dmr or whatever it is you want getting more variants is kinda meh.

To me, it feels like to much risk for such little reward.