How long does it take to max out on silver packs?

I’ve already maxed out on bronze and I already have some rares.

[deleted]

> 2533274849806540;2:
> Level 83 for me

So you are finishing/finished silver packs at 83?

> 2533274849806540;2:
> Level 83 for me

wow im just at level 51

Can I get the “Reputive” weapon skins from a silver pack?

> 2535441488042067;5:
> Can I get the “Reputive” weapon skins from a silver pack?

I don’t think so since its ultra rare

> 2533274903605094;6:
> > 2535441488042067;5:
> > Can I get the “Reputive” weapon skins from a silver pack?
>
>
> I don’t think so since its ultra rare

I got an ultra rare br once but I’m not sure if it was from a daily win or just silver

Ya it takes forever. Forever and luck of the draw do not mix well.

I was lvl 69

There really is no way to tell how long for any one. It really depends on what games you play and how you use reqs. If you are really going for req points play war zone, use rp boost and sell back a lot reqs. But if you mainly play arena and don’t use rp boost or anything it could take longer.

I think I was around level 100 for me. It really depends on your req buying method (gold vs silver etc), how many you sell, did you buy with real cash (I didn’t buy any), and I guess win vs loss.

if going for visors is gold or silvers a better investment ?

I am not at the end yet. Most of my friends are at/approaching the end. Generally it is happening in the low 80 ranks. This is for a group that plays a variety of arena and warzone.

I got mine a little before level 80, but most of my friends maxed theirs been between level 80 and 90, so my guess is you’d be somewhere in there.

I finished at level 79. It just depends on how fast you earn your req points and xp. Play mostly swat and both warzone variants.