How long does it last?

Yesterday my console was baned from earning credits, I believe it’s because I idled few games, I’m not sure. So can anyone tell me how much longer do I have to wait until I can earn credits? Any help would be apreciated.

If it’s ur first time being cR banned, then it’s only for 1 day. If this is your second or third ban, then it’s 2 weeks.

> If it’s ur first time being cR banned, then it’s only for 1 day. If this is your second or third ban, then it’s 2 weeks.

Sometimes it is a 3 day ban.

Yes it’s the first time. I got baned around 10-11 PM yesterday, so I guess I will be unbaned today.

24 hours…of hell XD

You can say that xD. All the achivements today are so easy and I already completed one of them but no credits rewarded, and the weekly challenge is 47 out of 50, so yea…hell.

> You can say that xD. All the challenges today are so easy and I already completed one of them but no credits rewarded, and the weekly challenge is 47 out of 50, so yea…hell.

fixed!
With that set aside, the closest I ever got to being credit banned is a few days ago when most of us had to deal with the server’s hurr derr moment for most of the day when 343 took over.