How Long Do You Think The Campaign Will Be?

With so many loose ends going into Halo 5 (Conflict between the outer colonies and ONI, Elite Civil War, Master chief being hunted, etc), it seems that the story of Halo 5 could be the longest of any Halo game. Not to mention all of the different factions THAT WE KNOW: ONI + Locke’s Team, potential insurrectionists, Chief + Blue team, The bird/mendicant/godzilla forerunner thing, the Arbiter and The Swords of Sanghelios, and Jul Mdama and his faction, all of which could make for some ape -Yoink- encounters(super ninja ape wall). In fact I’d be disappointed if after 3 years the story turned out to be 6 or 7 hours again, but what do you guys think?

My guess, it will most likely be around 8-10 hours. There isn’t a single doubt in my mind they have Halo 6 planned, so they’re probably going to lead up to a major cliff hanger, then go full steam on Halo 6.

I bet it will be 6 to 8 hours.

I hope it’s 12-14 hours…

Edit oops double post damn mobile device!

Hoping for 8+.

I think it will be a little longer than previous games. I hope at least. 10-15 hours.

I just want it to be at least longer than Halo: 4’s.

Tempering my expectations here. I wouldn’t give it past 8 hours for a normal playthrough, meaning possibly a 12-14 hour long legendary depending on the player and level exploration. Anymore and I will be very surprised. Halo 5 seems much more story focused, but I’ll follow precedent to avoid disappointment.