How long did you own Halo 4?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

T4R
When you got rid of it, how did you go about doing so? Did you trade it in, sell it privately or give it to a friend? Or did you simply break it in a satisfying rage?

Also would you ever consider buying it again?

OT: I got rid of it in late December, traded it in at GameStop. And no, I wouldn’t buy it again.

And before some idiot accuses me of trolling, I’m not. I’m just curious as to how soon people got rid of the game.

Still have it Ive never traded a halo game in except from halo 3 many years ago when I was almost sure I wouldnt play on it during the days a Reach.

Plus trading in the LE would be a waste of well spent money after all halo 4 is a good game

Also why wont you buy it again the recent changes have been dramatic and considering why people left you may well enjoy it now

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

I broke all my friends disk because that game sucks so bad. I didn’t want them to suffer.

> Also why wont you buy it again the recent changes have been dramatic and considering why people left you may well enjoy it now

Because it’s boring and none of my friends play it.

> I broke all my friends disk because that game sucks so bad. I didn’t want them to suffer.

The game isn’t that bad, true it isn’t as good as it’s predecessors but its a very good game

> > I broke all my friends disk because that game sucks so bad. I didn’t want them to suffer.
>
> The game isn’t that bad, true it isn’t as good as it’s predecessors but its a very good game

No it sucks.

> > Also why wont you buy it again the recent changes have been dramatic and considering why people left you may well enjoy it now
>
> Because it’s boring and none of my friends play it.

Get people on the forums to play with you like I have, the people I play with on XBL now are almost all from these forums such as EYE3X and Cosmic Overdose. This way it will be ore fun.

> > > I broke all my friends disk because that game sucks so bad. I didn’t want them to suffer.
> >
> > The game isn’t that bad, true it isn’t as good as it’s predecessors but its a very good game
>
> No it sucks.

You need to give a better reason than that.

> > > I broke all my friends disk because that game sucks so bad. I didn’t want them to suffer.
> >
> > The game isn’t that bad, true it isn’t as good as it’s predecessors but its a very good game
>
> No it sucks.

Not as badly as it did release day. It’s better now.

> > > Also why wont you buy it again the recent changes have been dramatic and considering why people left you may well enjoy it now
> >
> > Because it’s boring and none of my friends play it.
>
> Get people on the forums to play with you like I have, the people I play with on XBL now are almost all from these forums such as EYE3X and Cosmic Overdose. This way it will be ore fun.

I’d rather play with real friends I’ve met and see daily.

> > > > I broke all my friends disk because that game sucks so bad. I didn’t want them to suffer.
> > >
> > > The game isn’t that bad, true it isn’t as good as it’s predecessors but its a very good game
> >
> > No it sucks.
>
> Not as badly as it did release day. It’s better now.

No it still sucks.

> > > > Also why wont you buy it again the recent changes have been dramatic and considering why people left you may well enjoy it now
> > >
> > > Because it’s boring and none of my friends play it.
> >
> > Get people on the forums to play with you like I have, the people I play with on XBL now are almost all from these forums such as EYE3X and Cosmic Overdose. This way it will be ore fun.
>
> I’d rather play with real friends I’ve met and see daily.

True but you can still play with other people. There’s a difference between not wanting to play with others and not being able to play with others.

> > > > I broke all my friends disk because that game sucks so bad. I didn’t want them to suffer.
> > >
> > > The game isn’t that bad, true it isn’t as good as it’s predecessors but its a very good game
> >
> > No it sucks.
>
> You need to give a better reason than that.

I don’t need a reason it’s my opinion.

> > > > > Also why wont you buy it again the recent changes have been dramatic and considering why people left you may well enjoy it now
> > > >
> > > > Because it’s boring and none of my friends play it.
> > >
> > > Get people on the forums to play with you like I have, the people I play with on XBL now are almost all from these forums such as EYE3X and Cosmic Overdose. This way it will be ore fun.
> >
> > I’d rather play with real friends I’ve met and see daily.
>
> True but you can still play with other people. There’s a difference between not wanting to play with others and not being able to play with others.

I
would play with people but the game sucks so I can’t.

> > > > > I broke all my friends disk because that game sucks so bad. I didn’t want them to suffer.
> > > >
> > > > The game isn’t that bad, true it isn’t as good as it’s predecessors but its a very good game
> > >
> > > No it sucks.
> >
> > Not as badly as it did release day. It’s better now.
>
> No it still sucks.

Is every single post you make non constructive and would you care to give a reasonable and DETAILED reason why you think its sucks, plus have you played it since the updates?

> > > > > I broke all my friends disk because that game sucks so bad. I didn’t want them to suffer.
> > > >
> > > > The game isn’t that bad, true it isn’t as good as it’s predecessors but its a very good game
> > >
> > > No it sucks.
> >
> > You need to give a better reason than that.
>
> I don’t need a reason it’s my opinion.

Thats not an opinion thats a statement, you clearly are not very constructive

> > > > > > Also why wont you buy it again the recent changes have been dramatic and considering why people left you may well enjoy it now
> > > > >
> > > > > Because it’s boring and none of my friends play it.
> > > >
> > > > Get people on the forums to play with you like I have, the people I play with on XBL now are almost all from these forums such as EYE3X and Cosmic Overdose. This way it will be ore fun.
> > >
> > > I’d rather play with real friends I’ve met and see daily.
> >
> > True but you can still play with other people. There’s a difference between not wanting to play with others and not being able to play with others.
>
> I
> would play with people but the game sucks so I can’t.

Thats not the games fault its yours for not playing with others, it isn’t the games job to do so, if you want to play with people then ask them to play. If the reason why you think its sucks is because of this people would happily play with you from these forums

I owned it 7 months and 13 days. Tomorrow it will be 14. Honestly, I thought it was bad at launch, but I still kept it. I think it was worth it now. Especially since we now have Legendary Slayer!

> > > > > > > Also why wont you buy it again the recent changes have been dramatic and considering why people left you may well enjoy it now
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Because it’s boring and none of my friends play it.
> > > > >
> > > > > Get people on the forums to play with you like I have, the people I play with on XBL now are almost all from these forums such as EYE3X and Cosmic Overdose. This way it will be ore fun.
> > > >
> > > > I’d rather play with real friends I’ve met and see daily.
> > >
> > > True but you can still play with other people. There’s a difference between not wanting to play with others and not being able to play with others.
> >
> > I
> > would play with people but the game sucks so I can’t.
>
> Thats not the games fault its yours for not playing with others, it isn’t the games job to do so, if you want to play with people then ask them to play. If the reason why you think its sucks is because of this people would happily play with you from these forums

No the game sucks that’s why I don’t want to play it.

> > > > > > > > Also why wont you buy it again the recent changes have been dramatic and considering why people left you may well enjoy it now
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Because it’s boring and none of my friends play it.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Get people on the forums to play with you like I have, the people I play with on XBL now are almost all from these forums such as EYE3X and Cosmic Overdose. This way it will be ore fun.
> > > > >
> > > > > I’d rather play with real friends I’ve met and see daily.
> > > >
> > > > True but you can still play with other people. There’s a difference between not wanting to play with others and not being able to play with others.
> > >
> > > I
> > > would play with people but the game sucks so I can’t.
> >
> > Thats not the games fault its yours for not playing with others, it isn’t the games job to do so, if you want to play with people then ask them to play. If the reason why you think its sucks is because of this people would happily play with you from these forums
>
> No the game sucks that’s why I don’t want to play it.

Why does it suck, specifically is it matchmaking, campaign, forge, customs etc. or are you just a trolling blind idiot who cant post constructively?