How long did it take you get a Stance?

I, to this day, have yet to discover a new stance in a req pack. How long did it take you guys before you got one?

> 2533275019153505;1:
> I, to this day, have yet to discover a new stance in a req pack. How long did it take you guys before you got one?

I got mine at around lvl.22 i just opened bronze packs.

> 2533275019153505;1:
> I, to this day, have yet to discover a new stance in a req pack. How long did it take you guys before you got one?

you are only a 32, you have ALOT of packs left before the stances start rolling in, PLEASE tell me you are using the sliver method?? if you have been doing all golds STOP as soon as you see this message

i as in the high 60’s when i started getting my stances, it will be quicker for you, because emblems don’t count anymore. so you will get everything, technically, faster then i did. but you have a LONG way to go.

I’m hella low rank because I almost had to quit the game as soon as it came out due to RL issues.
But I did score the… uh… Urban Recon one just recently in a random pack so… yup. Random!
… I’m not really a fan of RNG systems for rewarding players. Some have all the luck, some just don’t.

> 2696128169794517;4:
> I’m hella low rank because I almost had to quit the game as soon as it came out due to RL issues.
> But I did score the… uh… Urban Recon one just recently in a random pack so… yup. Random!
> … I’m not really a fan of RNG systems for rewarding players. Some have all the luck, some just don’t.

it is random, OP understands that much lol, but the randomness, has logic too it, the more slivers you buy, the more greens and blues you unlock (yes while random, you are getting these items out the way) you are literally more likely to get something you are looking for, the longer you play. because it does not do dulicates like destiny (soooo happy about this) and once you finsh slivers or at very least, almost done with them, you are for sure going to get purples and yellows out of your gold packs.

don’t open golds untill you are done with slivers (unless you are feeling super lucky) because more then likely you are going to waste your reqs on blues, when you could have going two sliver packs that contain double the blues.

so while random, their is SOME order and logic to it lol

lvl 48… I’m still here. I got that one about a month ago

dont remember

same i think i am 28 right now and have still haven’t got one but i also only get the silver packs

I’m level 26 and still not had a single stance either… or assassination for that matter

I think I got one in the late 40s

I’ve gotten mine very quickly.
However, for a long time I was using the default anyway as I didn’t particularly like the other ones…
Until I’ve gotten the DMR and then later the knife, so since then I’m using the knife only.

> 2533274827519891;3:
> > 2533275019153505;1:
> > I, to this day, have yet to discover a new stance in a req pack. How long did it take you guys before you got one?
>
>
> you are only a 32, you have ALOT of packs left before the stances start rolling in, PLEASE tell me you are using the sliver method?? if you have been doing all golds STOP as soon as you see this message
>
> i as in the high 60’s when i started getting my stances, it will be quicker for you, because emblems don’t count anymore. so you will get everything, technically, faster then i did. but you have a LONG way to go.

What is the silver method? I’m interested now.

> 2533275019153505;1:

I got my first one at lvl 27 i think, opening silver packs