How Long Can I Idle in Each Game?

Listen, before you guys say it, let me clearify.

I have a daughter, she is 3, she loves games like Castle Crashers, Banjo Kazooie, and Halo. (She hates Black ops BTW)

She is real, I have footage of her playing all these games, some of it is up on my Youtube channel.(Protomario = Youtube)

Now for that burning question!

I usually play the first 2-5 minutes getting a good amount of kills for her, then she flails around like a kid hopped up on pixie sticks.(And Dies ALOT)

Sometimes she does nothing at all cause she forgets how to move right.

My simple question is, how long can one be idle without being banned.

And yes I could put her on a custom game, but every-time I play a match and shes up, she runs over and wants to play! (Crying Face)

Besides that Idling in Spartan Ops for more Specializations is kinda dumb, just saying.

INB4 ur garbage idler
INB4 Hopeugetbannned
INB4 LOLuhavenodaughter
INB4 kidsshouldntplaythis

sigh well like you said

> ur garbage idler
> Hopeugetbannned
> LOLuhavenodaughter
> kidsshouldntplaythis

all this applies, the only people you’re letting down here are your team, stop playing matchmaking if you won’t play, daughter or not.

I’m not going to tell you what your daughter can and cannot play. I’ve been playign halo since I was rather young, so it would be hypocritical of my to criticize you.

However, just play customs and forge with her. Forge will expand her creativity more than the shooting and killing will, and will be a much better teacher as well. Customs will still allow her to play the game, but forge will give her something nice and creative to do, and hopefully will unlock a nice little creative part to her mind.

As for idling, I have no idea how long you can idle for.

I don’t mean any offence when I say this as I like the fact that you are open and encouraging of your daughter being involved… but by letting her play matchmaking you are ruining the game for a lot of other players.

> sigh well like you said
>
> > ur garbage idler
> > Hopeugetbannned
> > LOLuhavenodaughter
> > kidsshouldntplaythis
>
> all this applies, the only people you’re letting down here are your team, stop playing matchmaking if you won’t play, daughter or not.

I never said I was in multiplayer

It is usually spartan ops

You guys seriously think with my K/D the way it is my daughter plays whole matches?

Are you guys stupid or just complacent.

> Listen, before you guys say it, let me clearify.
>
> I have a daughter, she is 3, she loves games like Castle Crashers, Banjo Kazooie, and Halo.

Not going to tell you how to parent or anything, however I just want to express my concern that you are letting a 3 year old play a violent game like halo.

343 has, I believe, just copy and pasted the ban hammer system and put it in halo 4. As long as you can get 1 kill you should be ok, although I do not do this myself so I could be wrong.

> > Listen, before you guys say it, let me clearify.
> >
> > I have a daughter, she is 3, she loves games like Castle Crashers, Banjo Kazooie, and Halo.
>
> Not going to tell you how to parent or anything, however I just want to express my concern that you are letting a 3 year old play a violent game like halo.
>
> 343 has, I believe, just copy and pasted the ban hammer system and put it in halo 4. As long as you can get 1 kill you should be ok, although I do not do this myself so I could be wrong.

I do not enjoy Idling at all, but Ill tell you right now if she runs up and grabs the controller Ill let her do what she does.

I play to win. If you idle or give the controller to someone who isn’t as good as you then you don’t deserve to play matchmaking.

> I play to win. If you idle or give the controller to someone who isn’t as good as you then you don’t deserve to play matchmaking.

He said spec ops.

> > I play to win. If you idle or give the controller to someone who isn’t as good as you then you don’t deserve to play matchmaking.
>
> He said spec ops.

Thank you so much, I am glad someone in this forum reads more than the title.

JEEEEEZE

If it’s in Spec Ops, if she’s at least moving around and behaving as though she’s there rather than just sitting in a corner doing nothing, it’s better than carrying someone.

I would rather have someone horrible (but trying) on my team than someone doing absolutely nothing because they know everyone else will carry them through.

I dont think OP cares about the ethics of the situation, i.e., he doesnt care what you think about it. He just wants to know how long someone can idle before being banned? If you have anything else to say I dont think OP really gives a -Yoink-

> I dont think OP cares about the ethics of the situation, i.e., he doesnt care what you think about it. He just wants to know how long someone can idle before being banned? If you have anything else to say I dont think OP really gives a -Yoink!-

Basically

> I don’t mean any offence when I say this as I like the fact that you are open and encouraging of your daughter being involved… but by letting her play matchmaking you are ruining the game for a lot of other players.

Not really. I would not mind if she was on my team. She’s probably better than the teammates I get anyway. OP, don’t listen to all these negative people. I believe you will be ok if you just get a few kills before letting her play.

I just believe as long as they move it’s fine. Especially with Spartan Ops, one will die eventually, OR get a kill. That will show that you aren’t idle. You should be fine.

Let her play campaign. No problem then. You don’t have to worry, and she gets to play.

Unless you really are looking for an excuse to idle and boost.

if you get a few kills and isle rest of spec ops match youll be fine. don’t lie tho you are afking for rank. people did it in firefight in halo reach. i did too. ill probably do it later in spec ops in halo 4 if i ever have time

> if you get a few kills and isle rest of spec ops match youll be fine. don’t lie tho you are afking for rank. people did it in firefight in halo reach. i did too. ill probably do it later in spec ops in halo 4 if i ever have time

You don’t care if you ruin a match of Spartan Ops for 3 others?

> > if you get a few kills and isle rest of spec ops match youll be fine. don’t lie tho you are afking for rank. people did it in firefight in halo reach. i did too. ill probably do it later in spec ops in halo 4 if i ever have time
>
> You don’t care if you ruin a match of Spartan Ops for 3 others?

I call BS on that. I play Spartan Ops either solo or split-screen, never online (I play it Legendary) and I/we do fine. If you can’t finish a Spartan Ops because of one player doing poorly then you need to examine your own skills.

As long as your not idling for loads of games in a row then that’s fine, but idling for a few minutes in game could easily be mistaken for getting a package at the door or getting something to eat, just make sure you don’t idle for games on end