How load outs will work + BALANCED! :O

I think it’s going to be like this. You start a game there is a list of AAs just like Reach you can only have the same weapon as everyones else. You pick your custom class with the AA jet pack. So all that will be different is you’ll have your own custom weapon with maybe custom scopes custom paint emblem on your gun like that. SO DON’T FREAK! UPDATED How it’s balanced is EVERYONE WILL HAVE THE SAME WEAPONS except when you pick powerful weapons

> I think it’s going to be like this. You start a game there is a list of AAs just like Reach you can only have the same weapon as everyones else. You pick your custom class with the AA jet pack. So all that will be different is you’ll have your own custom weapon with maybe custom scopes custom paint emblem on your gun like that. SO DON’T FREAK!

How is that more balanced than before (not a complainer, just intrigued)?

This literally was the most useless thread in existence. It didn’t solve anything.

You didn’t explain how this would balance the game out.

And if they even think about putting “custom scopes” on weapons, I’m done. Terrible idea.

I asked him to come out and argue with me in public, but he has yet to do so. Another case of someone who tries to make an argument, fails to do so, and then resorts to name-calling. And you still think the “competitive” people are the d-bags?