How large scale will MP be?

In in any case, I’m happy for sprint and smart-scope. It’s nice to move faster on large maps, in addition to having an AR that’s not totally useless.

It seems like they’ve really doubled down on campaign and arena, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they put a similar amount of effort into BTB.

I think we’re going to see new and varied game modes though, rather than a massively increased player count. Halo’s never really been planned to play out on the scales of Battlefield.

> 2533274842918190;2:
> It seems like they’ve really doubled down on campaign and arena, so I wouldn’t be surprised if they put a similar amount of effort into BTB.
>
> I think we’re going to see new and varied game modes though, rather than a massively increased player count. Halo’s never really been planned to play out on the scales of Battlefield.

I agree. If you want Battlefield, then play Battlefield.

I’m calling it now. It’s going to be like BTB but they’re going to have new objective game modes that we haven’t seen before.

I’ve said this in another post and I’ll say it here: I don’t think Halo would work with anything larger than 16 players. 12v12 I can see working, but definitely not 16v16 or 32v32. I think we will see bigger maps and more objective game types.

I think they may increase the player count, but not to Battlefield levels, and they might add new game modes and vehicles as well.

I think that we will see larger more vehicle-driven maps, with a slightly increased player count, along with new objective modes.

> 2533274795233660;4:
> I’m calling it now. It’s going to be like BTB but they’re going to have new objective game modes that we haven’t seen before.

Hope so, to compensate for the loss of invasion. Hoping for a similar concept with a twist.

Bigger than 20 v 20 I hope.

> 2533274857398125;9:
> Bigger than 20 v 20 I hope.

I don’t know if it would be that big of a jump.

> 2533274857398125;9:
> Bigger than 20 v 20 I hope.

I think this would be interesting, however I am not sure how long it would take to find players with the current system. Maybe if this size player count was included in a multiplayer focused spinoff it could work, I feel a spinoff with a large player count has a lot of potential. Maybe a battlefield styled halo game, still high kill times etc.

I am hoping for 16v16, even that is a bit much, but who knows, maybe 343 will make it work somehow.

Probably an upped player cap, 16v16 at the most, with some new objectives, gimmicks or mechanics. I’m stoked.