How it feels playing with a controller on pc?

Hi, I heard that on pc you dont get red reticle on precision weapons, it makes sense for it to not be available for K and M since there is no aim assist in that input, however controller on pc also doesnt have red reticle, I asume it still gives you aim assist, but it doesnt show the range when aim assist procs I think is an unfair advantage against controller on console (they have red reticle). Maybe I pick a gaming laptop next year, never been a fan of K and M shooters, I will probably going to play with controller, doesnt anybody played with controller on pc?, how did it feel without red reticle?

> 2533274845793391;1:
> Hi, I heard that on pc you dont get red reticle on precision weapons, it makes sense for it to not be available for K and M since there is no aim assist in that input, however controller on pc also doesnt have red reticle, I asume it still gives you aim assist, but it doesnt show the range when aim assist procs I think is an unfair advantage against controller on console (they have red reticle). Maybe I pick a gaming laptop next year, never been a fan of K and M shooters, I will probably going to play with controller, doesnt anybody played with controller on pc?, how did it feel without red reticle?

not only does the red reticle not show up for PC controller users, but the aim assist is basically non existent. It’s like playing a different game from xbox controller users. To answer the last question, it feels bad.

I think the answer will depend on who you ask. Some people have said they felt it was too strong and others have said they didn’t even realize it was there. So, I guess you’d have to judge for yourself unfortunately.

1. No red reticle.
  2. Aim assist feels weaker (although may just be due to 1 and 3).
  3. Serious stutter issues make it almost unplayable.

I play on PC using Xbox controller. I m almost always top 3 in Kills. I don’t really understand everyone problem.

> 2535472694730928;5:
> I play on PC using Xbox controller. I m almost always top 3 in Kills. I don’t really understand everyone problem.

Have to play it to see whats up

> 2533274833505064;3:
> I think the answer will depend on who you ask. Some people have said they felt it was too strong and others have said they didn’t even realize it was there. So, I guess you’d have to judge for yourself unfortunately.

Maybe the right way is to remove it in all systems?