How is this possible?

I was playing hemorrhage and our wraith respawned so I got in and then headed toward the other team’s base, knowing their’s would respawn soon after. After stealing the other team’s wraith, and blowing up my old damaged one, I was hit by a single sticky grenade coming from cave/ridge thing where the concussion rifle spawn. It stuck me possibly near the cockpit and killed me instantly, despite being a freshly spawned wraith and me at full health and shields. How the -Yoink- is that right? the cockpit piece wasn’t missing, there was no damage whatsoever. Earlier I got killed from a full health wraith by 2 plasma launcher grenade that hit midway on my left frontal wing thing area. This was within 30sec to 1 minute of the game starting of course.

Seriously how much -Yoink- do I have to deal with in this game? At least 1 person quits from my team every game and every other game someone thinks their an undercover agent for the other team and shoots everyone. And every now and then you get the crybabies that stand on top of the wraith or continuously shoot it. This is all assuming it isn’t against a party of 8 in which my team has no chance of winning and 3 people quit before the game starts…

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.

Welcome to reach. I have had the other team spawn on top of my wraith before. The game is a joke. I watched my friends wraith get taken out by 1 sniper round. I have also stuck a warthog with 4 plasma launcher rounds and it did no damage.

The game is just so inconsistant

Quick update: next two games were, of course, losses and also were against parties of 8. The first game ended with 5 remaining teammates including myself, and had a guy with over 30 kills with the banshee, aka a guy who earned no true kills, and at least 3 people with close to -30 k-d spread (I had the highest with -6 and 14 kills, next highest was 6 kills…) and the only good thing about the second game was they ended it quickly instead of sitting next to the flag post with the flag waiting until the time runs out so they can get more spawn killscough like the first game cough. So I just give up for today!

Full parties think they are awesome at the game just because they can spawn kill randoms. When they come up against another full party they usually quit out themsleves befpre the game starts because they know they wont get as many kills. I love BTB (well used to). Ive been sayin for god knows how long now that full parties should only ever face full parties. If it takes 10 minutes for them to find a game then tough

> Full parties think they are awesome at the game just because they can spawn kill randoms. When they come up against another full party they usually quit out themsleves befpre the game starts because they know they wont get as many kills. I love BTB (well used to). Ive been sayin for god knows how long now that full parties should only ever face full parties. If it takes 10 minutes for them to find a game then tough

I don’t know about full party matching but big party matching I’m totally down for. Finding two full parties of eight would kill search times for full parties, but matching a full party of 8 with two parties of 4, or a party of 6 and 2 randoms would make the game far more fair during the actual play time. There should NEVER be a game of a full party of 8 and 8 randoms. The coordination for the full party alone virtually guarantees a full party victory.

Plus let us not forget that Hemorrhage is the world’s worst map for being able to take out vehicles if you can’t get to your own vehicles, as there is precisely one vehicle killer weapon on the map and it is located at least thirty second run from either base. And as we all know, HemoRAGE comes up at least once in each voting set for BTB, since there are few BTB maps.

Note to all and 343: If you are going to create a large map that centers on vehicle combat, you need to make sure both teams have the opportunity to get to their vehicles. Especially if that map is going to have almost no other weapons on it. (Each Hemorrhage base has a PP, Repeater, Pistol, NR, DMR, Sniper and a pair of grenades, to each side a shottie, opposite that pairs of Plasma 'nades then in the center is a blueberry gun. That has to be the weakest set of weapons ever.)

> Full parties think they are awesome at the game just because they can spawn kill randoms. When they come up against another full party they usually quit out themsleves befpre the game starts because they know they wont get as many kills. I love BTB (well used to). Ive been sayin for god knows how long now that full parties should only ever face full parties. If it takes 10 minutes for them to find a game then tough

So you want to punish players that have friends?

Wat…

> > Full parties think they are awesome at the game just because they can spawn kill randoms. When they come up against another full party they usually quit out themsleves befpre the game starts because they know they wont get as many kills. I love BTB (well used to). Ive been sayin for god knows how long now that full parties should only ever face full parties. If it takes 10 minutes for them to find a game then tough
>
> So you want to punish players that have friends?
>
>
>
> Wat…

No. What im trying to say is that even when i go into BTB in a full party and the other team quit because of this. Its not fun to just kill the same 2 people over and over again. I would rather have a close 100-99 game of BTB slayer and a close CTF/assault game

> I was playing hemorrhage and our wraith respawned so I got in and then headed toward the other team’s base, knowing their’s would respawn soon after. After stealing the other team’s wraith, and blowing up my old damaged one, I was hit by a single sticky grenade coming from cave/ridge thing where the concussion rifle spawn. It stuck me possibly near the cockpit and killed me instantly, despite being a freshly spawned wraith and me at full health and shields. How the f**k is that right? the cockpit piece wasn’t missing, there was no damage whatsoever. Earlier I got killed from a full health wraith by 2 plasma launcher grenade that hit midway on my left frontal wing thing area. This was within 30sec to 1 minute of the game starting of course.
>
> Seriously how much bullsh!t do I have to deal with in this game? At least 1 person quits from my team every game and every other game someone thinks their an undercover agent for the other team and shoots everyone. And every now and then you get the crybabies that stand on top of the wraith or continuously shoot it. This is all assuming it isn’t against a party of 8 in which my team has no chance of winning and 3 people quit before the game starts…

did it blow up or did it just kill you. You are not shielded much in either tanks which is stupid so a well placed grande can kill the driver and the tank is hardly damaged.

> No. What im trying to say is that even when i go into BTB in a full party and the other team quit because of this. Its not fun to just kill the same 2 people over and over again. I would rather have a close 100-99 game of BTB slayer and a close CTF/assault game

Those 2 people should of quit.

Or you can blame the lack of anything to keep you in the game.

A sticky right on the hatch would only logically do major damage to the operator and not the vehicle, especially if the hatch is broke off.

The hatch is like several inches thick solid metal, It should break off the hatch definitely and probably deal a nice bit of damage to the driver but it shouldn’t kill him.