How is this game NOT rated M?

I’m somewhat baffled how this game got passed as a T rated game. More language by far than any other Halo, and there’s a few references of drinking during Team Osiris conversations, and other stuff as well. I’m not butthurt about it, I’m just curious as to how this is not a M rated game? Perhaps 343’s effort to attract a younger crowd? I doesn’t bother me too much, perhaps a bit too much language for a Halo game, but whatever.

lol…does this really effect you that much?

> 2533274808869523;2:
> lol…does this really effect you that much?

To an extent. Hopefully you’re not troubled by my point of view.

Most middle school districts offer segments on -Yoink!- education, drugs and alcohol, plus alternative lifestyles. This is introduced to the 7th graders at 12 years of age.

That aside, have you heard the language used by Twitch streamers?

rating system in my opinion doesn’t really matter in games. i play because i like the games i buy… adults still buy the games for the kids anyways. never saw a point to it…

It is only based around campaign content and nothing major besides that. This game does not have the flood in it so we do not have appendage removal. Also times have changed and what people thought back then as really bad and mature content is not the same as today.

> 2533274830733064;5:
> rating system in my opinion doesn’t really matter in games. i play because i like the games i buy… adults still buy the games for the kids anyways. never saw a point to it…

Agreed. Even with games having ratings kids still get games somehow someway. Not everyone cares about the ratings and really it doesn’t bother me at all.

If T rating is too mature for you then you shouldn’t play a T game. Maybe E would be better for you.

I haven’t played campaign so I’ll check it out right now :stuck_out_tongue: