HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE??!!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

In my latest 1v1 Deathmatch, my opponent (Forge) rushed me with 3 VETERAN Grizzlys (he used the Forge tier 5 ability) + 5 marine squads at the 4(!!!) MINUTE MARK. I swear to god I am not joking or trolling, it was around 3:50 when 3 Grizzlys rolled out of the fog of war. Wish it was possible to save replays to prove it.
Srsly, wtf is this??
Do we already have cheating f***wits in this game? Is this a bug where you gain command points insanely quick?? Or is this just yet another but MOST BROKEN EVER balance exploit?
I am getting more and more sick of these things. This game still has performance issues, the current meta alrdy feels like abusing the same balance exploits over and over again (not only but especially on UNSC side), and PC handling + control is sloppy. Pls, this needs to change asap before it’s too late!
Sry for this salt post, usually I’d never do this. I am a Banished main and I didn’t complain at any point when it came to countering OP UNSC rush strats etc. But this 4 minute triple Grizzly rush was the most ridiculous Ive ever seen in an RTS and just triggered the **** out of me.

I love this game and I don’t want it to fail/die
Win 10 version btw

Well it is PC. The largest pool of cheaters in the world play on PC. That is crazy though.

On Xbox One we can record via Game DVR . You can not do this in W10?

Either cheating (likely because PC) or super speed rush. I’m personally inclined to believe maximus hacksimus has struck again.

4 minutes? Jeez. If that’s true and legit, than your opponent is the new leader in speed rushing tanks. I have seen videos of players who do manage to drop the Grizzly battalion rather early, and it may have just been that. Again like you said, without footage it’s difficult to know for sure.

> 2535470209661387;1:
> In my latest 1v1 Deathmatch, my opponent (Forge) rushed me with 3 VETERAN Grizzlys (he used the Forge tier 5 ability) + 5 marine squads at the 4(!!!) MINUTE MARK. I swear to god I am not joking or trolling, it was around 3:50 when 3 Grizzlys rolled out of the fog of war. Wish it was possible to save replays to prove it.
> Srsly, wtf is this??
> Do we already have cheating f***wits in this game? Is this a bug where you gain command points insanely quick?? Or is this just yet another but MOST BROKEN EVER balance exploit?
> I am getting more and more sick of these things. This game still has performance issues, the current meta alrdy feels like abusing the same balance exploits over and over again (not only but especially on UNSC side), and PC handling + control is sloppy. Pls, this needs to change asap before it’s too late!
> Sry for this salt post, usually I’d never do this. I am a Banished main and I didn’t complain at any point when it came to countering OP UNSC rush strats etc. But this 4 minute triple Grizzly rush was the most ridiculous Ive ever seen in an RTS and just triggered the **** out of me.
>
> I love this game and I don’t want it to fail/die
> Win 10 version btw

I just ran into a similar issue on Xbox. Less than 7 minutes in, the cutter I was playing had close air support. I’m not sure how that’s possible at all, it eradicated my army.

He is using the Double Leader Power glitch, it allows you to get 1 more tier at the beginning of the match. If he had Tech 2 by say the 2:45 minute mark and he was unpressured early game it is plenty achievable for him to reach 1500 energy in 4 minutes, he probabbly had 3 reactors at the least in his base. And with Forge’s OP economy he can easily make 3 reactors (again, if he’s had no pressure at all early game). So this is most likely not a cheat, but a glitch exploit.

> 2533274924073601;5:
> > 2535470209661387;1:
> > In my latest 1v1 Deathmatch, my opponent (Forge) rushed me with 3 VETERAN Grizzlys (he used the Forge tier 5 ability) + 5 marine squads at the 4(!!!) MINUTE MARK. I swear to god I am not joking or trolling, it was around 3:50 when 3 Grizzlys rolled out of the fog of war. Wish it was possible to save replays to prove it.
> > Srsly, wtf is this??
> > Do we already have cheating f***wits in this game? Is this a bug where you gain command points insanely quick?? Or is this just yet another but MOST BROKEN EVER balance exploit?
> > I am getting more and more sick of these things. This game still has performance issues, the current meta alrdy feels like abusing the same balance exploits over and over again (not only but especially on UNSC side), and PC handling + control is sloppy. Pls, this needs to change asap before it’s too late!
> > Sry for this salt post, usually I’d never do this. I am a Banished main and I didn’t complain at any point when it came to countering OP UNSC rush strats etc. But this 4 minute triple Grizzly rush was the most ridiculous Ive ever seen in an RTS and just triggered the **** out of me.
> >
> > I love this game and I don’t want it to fail/die
> > Win 10 version btw
>
> I just ran into a similar issue on Xbox. Less than 7 minutes in, the cutter I was playing had close air support. I’m not sure how that’s possible at all, it eradicated my army.

Double Leader Power glitch, it’s getting fixed next week though. Everyone is abusing it right now.

> 2533274821521504;7:
> > 2533274924073601;5:
> > > 2535470209661387;1:
> > > In my latest 1v1 Deathmatch, my opponent (Forge) rushed me with 3 VETERAN Grizzlys (he used the Forge tier 5 ability) + 5 marine squads at the 4(!!!) MINUTE MARK. I swear to god I am not joking or trolling, it was around 3:50 when 3 Grizzlys rolled out of the fog of war. Wish it was possible to save replays to prove it.
> > > Srsly, wtf is this??
> > > Do we already have cheating f***wits in this game? Is this a bug where you gain command points insanely quick?? Or is this just yet another but MOST BROKEN EVER balance exploit?
> > > I am getting more and more sick of these things. This game still has performance issues, the current meta alrdy feels like abusing the same balance exploits over and over again (not only but especially on UNSC side), and PC handling + control is sloppy. Pls, this needs to change asap before it’s too late!
> > > Sry for this salt post, usually I’d never do this. I am a Banished main and I didn’t complain at any point when it came to countering OP UNSC rush strats etc. But this 4 minute triple Grizzly rush was the most ridiculous Ive ever seen in an RTS and just triggered the **** out of me.
> > >
> > > I love this game and I don’t want it to fail/die
> > > Win 10 version btw
> >
> > I just ran into a similar issue on Xbox. Less than 7 minutes in, the cutter I was playing had close air support. I’m not sure how that’s possible at all, it eradicated my army.
>
> Double Leader Power glitch, it’s getting fixed next week though. Everyone is abusing it right now.

Jesus. Well, that’s irritating. There are so many bug exploits right now…