How is the population?

Hey everyone. I don’t own any consoles at the moment and with all the emulation problems I keep hearing about the Xbox One, I’m thinking about buying a 360 just to play Reach.

I wanted to ask about the population though, how is it? I know it’s no where as big as Halo 5, obviously, but if it has a decent population, I’m in.

And I also wanted to ask how the custom games portion of Reach is doing as well. Are people still hosting any if at all?

Any answer will be appreciated. I wanted to ask before putting 60$ towards a 360.

Anywhere from 5k to 25k players most of the time.

About 5-15k
20-30k on weekends

Slayer, BTB, Infection all have healthy populations. Easy to get a game (under 1 minute). I don’t play the others much, but it varies.

It’s not a major issue yet, I have barely had any problems getting into a match.

The population is great and fun so far SWAT BTB infection slayer double team battle r fun but be careful of the other ones like invasion sometimes has spawn killers but not majur

Sounds like I’ll be joining the Reach train then. I really miss the game despite it’s flaws, but in terms of content and customization, it’s amazing.

> 2535444867361780;1:
> Hey everyone. I don’t own any consoles at the moment and with all the emulation problems I keep hearing about the Xbox One, I’m thinking about buying a 360 just to play Reach.
>
> I wanted to ask about the population though, how is it? I know it’s no where as big as Halo 5, obviously, but if it has a decent population, I’m in.
>
> And I also wanted to ask how the custom games portion of Reach is doing as well. Are people still hosting any if at all?
>
> Any answer will be appreciated. I wanted to ask before putting 60$ towards a 360.

i think it has more players then halo 5 lol

The less popular game modes don’t really get played, like Invasion and most Social Playlists, but the big boys like Infection and BTB are probably the most popular gametypes even to this day.

> 2533274991223091;8:
> > 2535444867361780;1:
> > Hey everyone. I don’t own any consoles at the moment and with all the emulation problems I keep hearing about the Xbox One, I’m thinking about buying a 360 just to play Reach.
> >
> > I wanted to ask about the population though, how is it? I know it’s no where as big as Halo 5, obviously, but if it has a decent population, I’m in.
> >
> > And I also wanted to ask how the custom games portion of Reach is doing as well. Are people still hosting any if at all?
> >
> > Any answer will be appreciated. I wanted to ask before putting 60$ towards a 360.
>
>
> i think it has more players then halo 5 lol

I wouldn’t be surprised personally, lol.

> 2535409619910427;9:
> The less popular game modes don’t really get played, like Invasion and most Social Playlists, but the big boys like Infection and BTB are probably the most popular gametypes even to this day.

Well most of my time will be spent in Swat, BTB, Slayer, and Infection, so that sounds good to me.

Do the 360 and the One share a population?

> 2533274805082927;11:
> Do the 360 and the One share a population?

“If you’re playing on the 360 or playing on the Xbox One via backwards compatibility, you’re still playing the same game. As long as the servers for that game are still operational, you will be able to play with each other. So if you’re playing Halo Reach on 360 and your friend has it available via Backwards Compatibility, you can join and play each other. You won’t be able to match up with players in the Master Chief Collection”

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/58b8518e005f432381ab99fbcaf931e0/topics/xbox-one-backwards-compatibility-and-halo/0a51981b-46c3-49a8-a55a-9cece040ea16/posts?page=1#post2

> 2533274805082927;11:
> Do the 360 and the One share a population?

yeah