HOW IS A SMALL FIX SO FKING HARD?!

All I asked was for you guys to take 2 minutes-2 -Yoink!- MINUTES!!! To fix the bandanna skull, and add it to H3 + H4. Why is it so hard to do?! I’ve been patient from the start! I’m not some little kid screaming for a refund! I’ve been happily enjoying the MCC since day 1 and not giving a f*ck about PVP. You’d think a quick 25mb update would be the easiest thing ever, but I guess satisfying a 4 yr old throwing a temper tantrum because he can’t find match before his mom tells him to go to bed is WAAAAY more important…

I figured rewriting the skull in H2, so instead of always reloading a full mag regardless of the ammo count, that the ammo count would alway show the infinte symbol.

And to have the bandanna skull in Halo 3+4? I could just die and go to heaven now…

But like I said, immature screaming little kids come first right?

bandanna skull in Halo 3-4?? Thats unnecessary. you´re drunk, go home

> 2533274858365934;2:
> bandanna skull in Halo 3-4?? Thats unnecessary. you´re drunk, go home

And then comes these people whose only purpose in life is pessimism! You know know what’s unnecessary? You are! You’re drunk, so you go home and -Yoink- yourself.

You do realize you just acted like the very type of person you bashed, just over a different subject.
As for the thought of Bandanna in Halo 3 and Halo 4, meh, I am indifferent to it. It would help on Legendary in Halo 4 though. Too many times I found myself ending up with a Suppressor or Boltshot because I ran out of ammo.

My only annoyance with skulls is Halo 2’s Envy skull. A 0.00x score modifier for active camo instead of a flash light?

Get a grip and stop acting like a baby. A skull is not nearly as important as fixing matchmaking. The world doesn’t revolve around you.

Although I agree that they need to fix the Bandana Skull since it is only working on human weapons at the moment and once it is fixed yes they should add it to Halo 3 and 4 as well. However I also agree with the others in that they need to focus on making sure the matchmaking actually works first before moving on to the other stuff.

343 will hopefully get to it eventually but before that they need to make sure people stop crashing in matchmaking first!

> 2533274864219465;6:
> Although I agree that they need to fix the Bandana Skull since it is only working on human weapons at the moment and once it is fixed yes they should add it to Halo 3 and 4 as well. However I also agree with the others in that they need to focus on making sure the matchmaking actually works first before moving on to the other stuff.
>
> 343 will hopefully get to it eventually but before that they need to make sure people stop crashing in matchmaking first!

I beg to differ, a bit. I just want them to fix campaign co-op issues. After the latest update, HCEA campaign is straight unplayable in co-op without getting disconnected halfway through a level. When the game first released, I only encountered this problem on the second level, Halo. Now it’s spread to any level, any time.

> 2731647631135596;4:
> You do realize you just acted like the very type of person you bashed, just over a different subject.
> As for the thought of Bandanna in Halo 3 and Halo 4, meh, I am indifferent to it. It would help on Legendary in Halo 4 though. Too many times I found myself ending up with a Suppressor or Boltshot because I ran out of ammo.
>
> My only annoyance with skulls is Halo 2’s Envy skull. A 0.00x score modifier for active camo instead of a flash light?

You’d get annoyed too after posting a bug and then months later it still isnt hasent even been considered by the dev team.

Its even more frustrating when you get jerks like this;

> 2533274858365934;2:
> bandanna skull in Halo 3-4?? Thats unnecessary. you´re drunk, go home

and this;

> 2533274950663738;5:
> Get a grip and stop acting like a baby. A skull is not nearly as important as fixing matchmaking. The world doesn’t revolve around you.

These guys whose only purpose in life is to bullsh*t and condescend people for asking about simple stuff. So yeah you’d be in the same place if you were in my shoes.

> 2533274856834655;8:
> > 2731647631135596;4:
> > You do realize you just acted like the very type of person you bashed, just over a different subject.
> > As for the thought of Bandanna in Halo 3 and Halo 4, meh, I am indifferent to it. It would help on Legendary in Halo 4 though. Too many times I found myself ending up with a Suppressor or Boltshot because I ran out of ammo.
> >
> > My only annoyance with skulls is Halo 2’s Envy skull. A 0.00x score modifier for active camo instead of a flash light?
>
>
>
>
> You’d get annoyed too after posting a bug and then months later it still isnt hasent even been considered by the dev team.
>
> Its even more frustrating when you get jerks like this;
>
> > 2533274858365934;2:
> > bandanna skull in Halo 3-4?? Thats unnecessary. you´re drunk, go home
>
>
>
>
> and this;
>
> > 2533274950663738;5:
> > Get a grip and stop acting like a baby. A skull is not nearly as important as fixing matchmaking. The world doesn’t revolve around you.
>
>
> These guys whose only purpose in life is to bullsh*t and condescend people for asking about simple stuff. So yeah you’d be in the same place if you were in my shoes.

I was referring to both your first and second posts.

> 2533274856834655;8:
> > 2731647631135596;4:
> > You do realize you just acted like the very type of person you bashed, just over a different subject.
> > As for the thought of Bandanna in Halo 3 and Halo 4, meh, I am indifferent to it. It would help on Legendary in Halo 4 though. Too many times I found myself ending up with a Suppressor or Boltshot because I ran out of ammo.
> >
> > My only annoyance with skulls is Halo 2’s Envy skull. A 0.00x score modifier for active camo instead of a flash light?
>
>
>
>
> You’d get annoyed too after posting a bug and then months later it still isnt hasent even been considered by the dev team.
>
> Its even more frustrating when you get jerks like this;
>
> > 2533274858365934;2:
> > bandanna skull in Halo 3-4?? Thats unnecessary. you´re drunk, go home
>
>
>
>
> and this;
>
> > 2533274950663738;5:
> > Get a grip and stop acting like a baby. A skull is not nearly as important as fixing matchmaking. The world doesn’t revolve around you.
>
>
> These guys whose only purpose in life is to bullsh*t and condescend people for asking about simple stuff. So yeah you’d be in the same place if you were in my shoes.

I assume it’s not simple stuff or else they’d do it (unless they don’t want to). I think you’re way too demanding for having no idea what it takes. I could be like “wtf why not just make matcmaking not start if # of players = odd! Ez -Yoink!- 2 minute fix!” but it would be stupid to assume that, and I’m guessing that your request is too.

> 2533274856834655;1:
> All I asked was for you guys to take 2 minutes-2 -Yoink!- MINUTES!!! To fix the bandanna skull, and add it to H3 + H4. Why is it so hard to do?! I’ve been patient from the start! I’m not some little kid screaming for a refund! I’ve been happily enjoying the MCC since day 1 and not giving a f*ck about PVP. You’d think a quick 25mb update would be the easiest thing ever, but I guess satisfying a 4 yr old throwing a temper tantrum because he can’t find match before his mom tells him to go to bed is WAAAAY more important…
>
> I figured rewriting the skull in H2, so instead of always reloading a full mag regardless of the ammo count, that the ammo count would alway show the infinte symbol.
>
> And to have the bandanna skull in Halo 3+4? I could just die and go to heaven now…
>
> But like I said, immature screaming little kids come first right?

If you think the Bandanna skull is more important than properly functioning matchmaking, then you are in the minority.

To say the least. You’re talking about something that’s #173 on 343’s fixit list

> 2533274797567629;11:
> > 2533274856834655;1:
> > All I asked was for you guys to take 2 minutes-2 -Yoink!- MINUTES!!! To fix the bandanna skull, and add it to H3 + H4. Why is it so hard to do?! I’ve been patient from the start! I’m not some little kid screaming for a refund! I’ve been happily enjoying the MCC since day 1 and not giving a f*ck about PVP. You’d think a quick 25mb update would be the easiest thing ever, but I guess satisfying a 4 yr old throwing a temper tantrum because he can’t find match before his mom tells him to go to bed is WAAAAY more important…
> >
> > I figured rewriting the skull in H2, so instead of always reloading a full mag regardless of the ammo count, that the ammo count would alway show the infinte symbol.
> >
> > And to have the bandanna skull in Halo 3+4? I could just die and go to heaven now…
> >
> > But like I said, immature screaming little kids come first right?
>
>
> If you think the Bandanna skull is more important than properly functioning matchmaking, then you are in the minority.

Nope, as I’ve stated countless times, and I’ll say it once more for the slow people, I simply asked for a quick fix to the campaign while I wait patiently for matchmaking to be worked on. A few minutes to fix something so small, compared to months to fix a whole buttload of issues seems insignificant, I thought someone would think ‘sure I’ll fix this real quick’. Obviously people aren’t reading what I’m saying, then blowing what they ‘think’ I said out of proportion, the end result is the pointless argument that’s going on now. I’m still waiting patiently for matchmaking, and other simple issues to be fixed. Again, I dint think it would be a crime to ask for a simple fix to be taken care of so I could continue enjoying the campaigns while people continue to b*tch about pointless crap, and scream for refunds in a forum meant for posting bugs, which that is why I posted here in the first place, you know, to report a simple bug and ask for a game option to be added to the other campaigns. Its unfathomably frustrating to do so only for some jerk to try shooting me down and condescending my post simply because I’m not joining them in screaming for refunds and thinking of stupid game titles to post to annoy the forum team.

Its whatever though, I’ll keep my hopes up and ignore the ‘nay-saying’ trolls, and I’ll continue to post this bug until its brought to the dev teams attention. Now with that said, I’m gonna leave you guys to speculate the absolute sh*t out of what you ‘think’ I’m saying. And I’ll simply continue posting other bugs in the future as I encounter them.

-P.S. To the dev team, if you guys read this, hope someone gets a minute to look into the H2 bandanna skull. It would really mean a lot to me. Thanks.

This guy thinks you can just put a few lines and and wa-la. Working code. lol.

RadicalOne217, I began reading this thread and had every intention of taking it seriously until your second post when you became the very “4 yr old throwing a temper tantrum” you claim to despise. It’s not that 343 won’t add the bandanna skull to H3 and H4 because they can’t. It’s because it’s not worth doing. It works fine the way it is. You’re calling it a “fix”, but a “fix” implies that something is broken. H3 and H4 skulls behave exactly like they did in their original releases. There was no bandanna skull then, and so there’s no reason there would be one now.

I don’t even…

> 2811398874529013;15:
> RadicalOne217, I began reading this thread and had every intention of taking it seriously until your second post when you became the very “4 yr old throwing a temper tantrum” you claim to despise. It’s not that 343 won’t add the bandanna skull to H3 and H4 because they can’t. It’s because it’s not worth doing. It works fine the way it is. You’re calling it a “fix”, but a “fix” implies that something is broken. H3 and H4 skulls behave exactly like they did in their original releases. There was no bandanna skull then, and so there’s no reason there would be one now.

As i said, what you ‘think’ i said. Adding the bandanna skul to 3+4 wasnt the fix i was talking about, so now i have to spell it out.

The bandanna skull in Halo 2 ONLY WORKS on weapons that use magazines, i.e. the SMG, Battle Rifle, Shotgun.
For energy weapons such as the Plasma Rifle, Plasma Pistol, Sentinel Beam, the Bandanna Skull in Halo 2 HAS NO EFFECT on these weapons.

I asked for it to be fixed because thats what this forum is for, reporting bugs, glitches and other concerns (it even says so when you look at the link to the forum).

A FEW DAYS LATER when i posted a second time (because my first got buried by squeakers) I said that it would wholly unbelievable (in other words it would be heaven for me) if theyd consider putting the Bandanna Skull into Halo 3+4, WHILE I’M ON THE SUBJECT… when they decide to think on it, it would be even better to put every skull into every game.

Its very annoying when people speed read your posts, think they know whats going on, and try to condescend me (or anyone else with interesting ideas for that matter) simply because they care more about stupid K/D ratios and other bs stats than having fun (or letting some of us have fun) jeez people, quit getting butt-hurt just because some of us want something different…

Also no ones perfect, everyone loses their patience sooner or later, (and over WAAAY dummer stuff).

No one cares about the bandanna skull. Get out.

> 2533274856834655;17:
> > 2811398874529013;15:
> > RadicalOne217, I began reading this thread and had every intention of taking it seriously until your second post when you became the very “4 yr old throwing a temper tantrum” you claim to despise. It’s not that 343 won’t add the bandanna skull to H3 and H4 because they can’t. It’s because it’s not worth doing. It works fine the way it is. You’re calling it a “fix”, but a “fix” implies that something is broken. H3 and H4 skulls behave exactly like they did in their original releases. There was no bandanna skull then, and so there’s no reason there would be one now.
>
>
> As i said, what you ‘think’ i said. Adding the bandanna skul to 3+4 wasnt the fix i was talking about, so now i have to spell it out.
>
> The bandanna skull in Halo 2 ONLY WORKS on weapons that use magazines, i.e. the SMG, Battle Rifle, Shotgun.
> For energy weapons such as the Plasma Rifle, Plasma Pistol, Sentinel Beam, the Bandanna Skull in Halo 2 HAS NO EFFECT on these weapons.
>
> I asked for it to be fixed because thats what this forum is for, reporting bugs, glitches and other concerns (it even says so when you look at the link to the forum).
>
> A FEW DAYS LATER when i posted a second time (because my first got buried by squeakers) I said that it would wholly unbelievable (in other words it would be heaven for me) if theyd consider putting the Bandanna Skull into Halo 3+4, WHILE I’M ON THE SUBJECT… when they decide to think on it, it would be even better to put every skull into every game.
>
> Its very annoying when people speed read your posts, think they know whats going on, and try to condescend me (or anyone else with interesting ideas for that matter) simply because they care more about stupid K/D ratios and other bs stats than having fun (or letting some of us have fun) jeez people, quit getting butt-hurt just because some of us want something different…
>
> Also no ones perfect, everyone loses their patience sooner or later, (and over WAAAY dummer stuff).

Honestly you should probably think before you write. You do realize it takes a lot more than 2 minutes to fix any bug when a product is live and out in the real world, right? If everything was that easy then the game would’ve been fixed a couple days after release.

> 2533274856834655;17:
> > 2811398874529013;15:
> > RadicalOne217, I began reading this thread and had every intention of taking it seriously until your second post when you became the very “4 yr old throwing a temper tantrum” you claim to despise. It’s not that 343 won’t add the bandanna skull to H3 and H4 because they can’t. It’s because it’s not worth doing. It works fine the way it is. You’re calling it a “fix”, but a “fix” implies that something is broken. H3 and H4 skulls behave exactly like they did in their original releases. There was no bandanna skull then, and so there’s no reason there would be one now.
>
>
> As i said, what you ‘think’ i said. Adding the bandanna skul to 3+4 wasnt the fix i was talking about, so now i have to spell it out.
>
> The bandanna skull in Halo 2 ONLY WORKS on weapons that use magazines, i.e. the SMG, Battle Rifle, Shotgun.
> For energy weapons such as the Plasma Rifle, Plasma Pistol, Sentinel Beam, the Bandanna Skull in Halo 2 HAS NO EFFECT on these weapons.
>
> I asked for it to be fixed because thats what this forum is for, reporting bugs, glitches and other concerns (it even says so when you look at the link to the forum).
>
> A FEW DAYS LATER when i posted a second time (because my first got buried by squeakers) I said that it would wholly unbelievable (in other words it would be heaven for me) if theyd consider putting the Bandanna Skull into Halo 3+4, WHILE I’M ON THE SUBJECT… when they decide to think on it, it would be even better to put every skull into every game.
>
> Its very annoying when people speed read your posts, think they know whats going on, and try to condescend me (or anyone else with interesting ideas for that matter) simply because they care more about stupid K/D ratios and other bs stats than having fun (or letting some of us have fun) jeez people, quit getting butt-hurt just because some of us want something different…
>
> Also no ones perfect, everyone loses their patience sooner or later, (and over WAAAY dummer stuff).

Incorrect

Scroll up and see for yourself. The first post in this thread is you. The second post is ELITE SHERGIO96. And the third post is you telling him to go -yoink- himself. These are all dated for 12/14.