how is 343 pissing you off in halo reach ??

i have so many problems with 343’s halo reach on so many levels
for example:

A:ive bought the map packs (a few months ago) defiant and noble but theres not even a playlist for them
weres the standard dlc playlist?

B:you all love decreasing dmr, nr bloom right what about ar? its a peice of junk now
and because of its uselesness only 1/10 people use it in btb

C:of all the thing to add to living dead playlist… (zombie ghosts)???
its wrong on so many levels
y not instead use some of thfe maps and g-typs
or a new g-type without shotgun and pistol it prety much means all americans win because the have the best connection how about an assault rifle im sick of not being able to kill a zombie because the kill range always changes due to lagg and on top of that swords still need some sort of system allowing plays in lagg to actualy block for once
i only ever get to block in custom games.

D:how does the betrayer 30 betray with out getting booted

E:theres still more things i have to hate about reach but heres my problems

idk im just rambling because theres no playlist for DLC

They’ve impressed me more than Bungie have lately.

> i have so many problems with 343’s halo reach on so many levels
> for example:
>
> A:ive bought the map packs (a few months ago) defiant and noble but theres not even a playlist for them
> weres the standard dlc playlist?
>
> B:you all love decreasing dmr, nr bloom right what about ar? its a peice of junk now
> and because of its uselesness only 1/10 people use it in btb
>
> C:of all the thing to add to living dead playlist… (zombie ghosts)???
> its wrong on so many levels
> y not instead use some of thfe maps and g-typs
> or a new g-type without shotgun and pistol it prety much means all americans win because the have the best connection how about an assault rifle im sick of not being able to kill a zombie because the kill range always changes due to lagg and on top of that swords still need some sort of system allowing plays in lagg to actualy block for once
> i only ever get to block in custom games.
>
> D:how does the betrayer 30 betray with out getting booted
>
> E:theres still more things i have to hate about reach but heres my problems
>
> idk im just rambling because theres no playlist for DLC

A: If you want to play the DLC you should be able to, so I agree.

B: AR was always a piece of junk and nobody should be using it.

C: I don’t play zombies but I will take your word on that one.

D: I think it’s even tbh, although I don’t betray so I normally don’t get betrayed either.

Considering they’ve done everything and beyond what Bungie did…no, they haven’t annoyed me at all.

> Considering they’ve done everything and beyond what Bungie did…no, they haven’t annoyed me at all.

Was thinking the same, they made a decent job of Halo CEA, they removed some playlists right enough, but with the drop in population matchmaking needed speeding up, overall I’m happy right now, looking forward to 4.

Rofl, this thread is going places. What a great title.

Lack of a DLC playlist…if I do not get to play BTB anniversary a “COUPLE” of times…I will not be buying Halo 4 at all…I’ll switch over to Call of Duty and be an ultimate Judas

While your lag issues sound like its your own Internet connection at fault, I can agree with you on the rest. Zombie ghosts is a joke, super slayer should have gotten the axe rather than action sack, and, well, the AR is always crap haha, but that’s ok, everyone should start with crappy guns anyway.

But yeah, I’m all for seeing what 343 has to offer, but it is NOT ok for them to be overwriting and ruining bungie’s greatest works.

Please please please, 343, impress us with Halo 4, but leave our last few months with Reach in peace.

I’m in noy way annoyed/irritated by 343i

They actually done better then Bungie if you ask me.

The only thing i can think of that got me, was the removal of FF Doubles.

They don’t bother me at all in Reach. On the other hand, every single time they release new information about Halo 4 I die a little inside.

The need to do one of two things

1. add dlc playlists back or

2. make a search option to prefer dlc players it isnt that hard to do so do it

Poor DLC management. EVO playlists should be DLC required.

Poor playlist management. SWAT needs more maps.

Poor settings management. Arena should be zero bloom.

> The need to do one of two things
>
> 1. add dlc playlists back or
>
> 2. make a search option to prefer dlc players it isnt that hard to do so do it

Requires UI changes for the second option.

not that big of a change though. at the very least i want that option on halo 4

> not that big of a change though. at the very least i want that option on halo 4

Still requires UI changes, after seeing the lack of toggle options for the TU gametypes which required UI changes, don’t expect a new search option, not with Halo 4 coming out in two months.

I have noticed that a decent amount of the people on this thread, and site have neglected bungie, and this is what i have to say about it.

1. Bungie created the halo franchise, give them some credit.

2. Just because bungie isn’t in charge or the halo franchise any more, doesn’t mean you need to start bagging on them.

OT: 343 has pissed me off by tampering with the reach playlists by taking out the best ones, and not hasn’t anything to fix the current lag issues.

> i have so many problems with 343’s halo reach on so many levels
> for example:
>
> A:ive bought the map packs (a few months ago) defiant and noble but theres not even a playlist for them
> weres the standard dlc playlist?
>
> B:you all love decreasing dmr, nr bloom right what about ar? its a peice of junk now
> and because of its uselesness only 1/10 people use it in btb
>
> C:of all the thing to add to living dead playlist… (zombie ghosts)???
> its wrong on so many levels
> y not instead use some of thfe maps and g-typs
> or a new g-type without shotgun and pistol it prety much means all americans win because the have the best connection how about an assault rifle im sick of not being able to kill a zombie because the kill range always changes due to lagg and on top of that swords still need some sort of system allowing plays in lagg to actualy block for once
> i only ever get to block in custom games.
>
> D:how does the betrayer 30 betray with out getting booted
>
> E:theres still more things i have to hate about reach but heres my problems
>
> idk im just rambling because theres no playlist for DLC

A) Your not alone on that one since a lot of people are highly annoyed.

B) No way has the dmr gone down, its spammed way too often in most playlists, is overpowered. Hopefully it’s not spammed in halo 4.

C) It’s ok as it is, ghost zombies means don’t have to worry as much about people exploiting the maps to find ‘glitched’ safe zones.

I agree with the DLC thing. They removed it because it didn’t have many players but some Anniversary playlists have the same small amount of players but they don’t seem to be bothered lol

A: I agree, they should make a playlist with the DLC we spent money on it and we deserve to play it

B:I personally still use the Ar. In some situations the Ar pwns

C: Again, I agree, Zombie Ghost is a very stupid gametype

D: -Yoink- happens, there is nothing you can do. There is a solution, if a teammate kills you once the boot thingy ( i don’t know what it’s called) should appear and you can choose to kick him or just leave him be

BEWARE View at your own discretion.

Today i played a snipers match in a DLC map.