How impossible is it

To get an assassination in warzone?
Let’s start a list of your worst ally kill steals.
Mine, assassinating the covenant major on stormbreak when an ally comes up with his ghost and splatters the major and me!

Yeah, people in warzone are kinda scum. Gotta snag your assassinations in Arena, preferably with friends who will actually let you.

Agreed the amount of games I’ve played where everyone seems to be playing for themselves is ridiculous! But I guess they just want to go up the req ladder!

> 2533274792365378;3:
> Agreed the amount of games I’ve played where everyone seems to be playing for themselves is ridiculous! But I guess they just want to go up the req ladder!

I’m happy enough landing a few shots on the Assassinated victim and earning an assist. Might not be much but those points go towards the next level in the long run.

Warzone is a game mode made up of big teams but with little teamwork. Very little teamwork. Most, if any teamwork is accidental or unintentional. Everyone just wants to hit their own REQ levels faster.

> 2533274809541057;5:
> Warzone is a game mode made up of big teams but with little teamwork. Very little teamwork. Most, if any teamwork is accidental or unintentional. Everyone just wants to hit their own REQ levels faster.

So they can spam that brand new ONI Scorp Tank or the Banshee Ultra they picked up by pure chance in Gold Pack.

> 2533274939018653;6:
> > 2533274809541057;5:
> > Warzone is a game mode made up of big teams but with little teamwork. Very little teamwork. Most, if any teamwork is accidental or unintentional. Everyone just wants to hit their own REQ levels faster.
>
>
> So they can spam that brand new ONI Scorp Tank or the Banshee Ultra they picked up by pure chance in Gold Pack.

Which are the things that should be save for those “oh look the warden is spawning” or “the enemies core is open” times.