How I want my Bumper Jumper in Halo 4

So I’ve grown to appreciate bumper jumper and I’m glad they fixed the layout since the E3 build, but there’s one thing I don’t get and I’d like for them to change. And yeah I know there have been a lot of threads complaining about the controller layouts, but this isn’t a big change and it’s not a big deal if they just leave it.

This is the current bumper jumper layout: Current
And this is my preferred bumper jumper layout: Preferred

Why not just keep X as reload? B as armor ability seems just as easy to me. And X has been action/reload for the majority of halo games. Just seems easier to transition between other games and control schemes to bumper jumper with X being action/reload.

Agree?

snigger

Great title.

Dude…please change your title…

hahahahahaha, I thought this would be about something else!

> snigger
>
> Great title.

i just noticed that - lol

LOL BJ

This might get locked and moved to the mega thread.

> Dude…please change your title…

why its funny. as for control schemes I’ll be getting my BJ on asap.

> snigger
>
> Great title.

Beat me to it haha!

Thanks for the title, gave me a good chuckle :’)

I got really scared when I clicked on this thread.

Then boom another Controller layout that will be locked and redirected to the mega thread.

Thats what I call a close call.

Nice title.

I want a BJ

Giggles BJ

> > Dude…please change your title…
>
> why its funny. as for control schemes I’ll be getting my BJ on asap.

Some of the people on this forum are amazing, yourself included for that post. This should turn into an interesting thread with a few more people. I’ll definitely have to add some of you onto my xbl list just before Halo 4 is out.

Personally I love the BJ 343i are giving us.

Oh damn there’s some controller scheme mega thread? I don’t want this to get sucked into that and buried among all the other crap.

I preferred the BJ we got in Halo 3, but that’s just me. :3

Well this thread has quickly turned into something else O_O

I was thinking this would be about something entirely different when I clicked on the thread…

Looks like everyone else was too. -.-

> Oh damn there’s some controller scheme mega thread? I don’t want this to get sucked into that and buried among all the other crap.

Bro then keep the title as is. It’ll get a lot more looks if you do.

> Well this thread has quickly turned into something else O_O

well you know, BJs are fun.