How I think the bandanna skull should work

This my own opinion and such, but I think it is a good idea. Here is what should happen: You cannot use the skull to unlock certain achievements(i.e. beat the entire game on legendary) but I think some achievements it can be allowed for(i.e. kill a hundred elites). It should have to be approved by both members if doing co-op

No. Skulls have always been allowed to help get achievements. I don’t see why people see this as a big deal. The games have already been released; this game is a fan-service… no need to tighten things up. If you want the experience of playing without skulls… then don’t play with skulls.

And don’t say that it isn’t fair that others can get the same achievements with active skulls to help out. Try playing through Halo Wars on Legendary without the helpful skulls. You’ll be hard-pressed to make it through the first couple of levels.

I like skulls…it is just all these people complaining about the bandanna skull that I thought could try to present a clear and easy way to get them to stop. I personally want to use on every achievement. I personally think if you don’t like it, then don’t use it. This was just a plan to stop all the people who are against it from giving people who like it grief.

Edit:
The first post was just my solution to their problem…I would like to use the skulls whenever and wherever I want to do whatever I want

I think that is a great idea.

The Bandanna skull should not be able to be used towards achieving the legendary achievement.

> I like skulls…it is just all these people complaining about the bandanna skull that I thought could try to present a clear and easy way to get them to stop. I personally want to use on every achievement. I personally think if you don’t like it, then don’t use it. This was just a plan to stop all the people who are against it from giving people who like it grief.
>
> Edit:
> The first post was just my solution to their problem…I would like to use the skulls whenever and wherever I want to do whatever I want

Ah, gotcha. Still don’t know why people are complaining about this…

These are legacy games, it’s not that big of a deal.

If I want to unlock an achievement by turning on bandanna and throwing an infinite amount grenades to do it I will. If I want to unlock an achievement without it I will. I am my own person and I will do things how I want to, I shouldn’t be limited because you people think I should.

That being said if they make it so the skull disables achievements I won’t be complaining about it on the forums.