How I Felt When Playing Halo 4: Observations

In this video I go over how it felt to play Halo 4. It has my observtions, analysis, and reactions.

If you are doubtful or worried about Halo 4, you would really want to take a look at this. I recorded this gameplay for you, the community, to help ease the nerves of all you worrysome people.

-Cryptidman117

Love the teabagging at the end.

> In this video I go over how it felt to play Halo 4. It has my observtions, analysis, and reactions.
>
> If you are doubtful or worried about Halo 4, you would really want to take a look at this. I recorded this gameplay for you, the community, to help ease the nerves of all you worrysome people.
>
> -Cryptidman117

The one person who goes to answer all of the community’s questions gets three minutes :(. Oh well good try

> > In this video I go over how it felt to play Halo 4. It has my observtions, analysis, and reactions.
> >
> > If you are doubtful or worried about Halo 4, you would really want to take a look at this. I recorded this gameplay for you, the community, to help ease the nerves of all you worrysome people.
> >
> > -Cryptidman117
>
> The one person who goes to answer all of the community’s questions gets three minutes :(. Oh well good try

just my luck, right. To be honest (not trying to sound ungreatful) but it was kinda unfair for all of the people on my team. we stood in line for 2 hours only to play for 3 and a half mins. I was on a mission to hlp the community, and this happens :c

Nevertheless, thanks for your efforts, you video was still very interesting to watch. I learned something, just from watching it. Commentary was good as well.

I think you should have taken a little more time setting up your settings. Instead of dealing with a different controller layout and sensitivity.

Edit: Also, was the player who was complaining/dead weight you? Because you seem to do a pretty good job at complaining in the video.

> Nevertheless, thanks for your efforts, you video was still very interesting to watch. I learned something, just from watching it. Commentary was good as well.

thanks, I just wanted to give back to the community that I love and feel welomed in

> I think you should have taken a little more time setting up your settings. Instead of dealing with a different controller layout and sensitivity.
>
> Edit: Also, was the player who was complaining/dead weight you? Because you seem to do a pretty good job at complaining in the video.

thanks, jerk