How high does the tier system go up to

So i just got to platinum 3 in 2v2 blitz with pavium. So does it go bronze, sliver, Gold, Diamond, Platinum. or am i getting this all wrong.

It goes;

Bronze
Silver
Gold
Platinum
Diamond
Onyx
Champion

Tiers Bronze -Diamond have six sub tiers (ie Gold 1, Gold 2, etc.). Once you gain enough CSR to surpass the sixth sub tier you will advance to the next tier (ie Gold 6 to Platinum 1).

After surpassing Diamond 6 you will be out into Onyx. Onyx starts at 1500 and goes on indefinitely (though, tends to stay under 3000). The top 200 Onyx (above Onyx 1800) players (highest CSR value) will be placed into Champion.

I think you can also need to be at least Onyx 1800 to be Champion.

Thanks.

> 2533274869891714;2:
> It goes;
>
> Bronze
> Silver
> Gold
> Platinum
> Diamond
> Onyx
> Champion
>
> Tiers Bronze -Diamond have six sub tiers (ie Gold 1, Gold 2, etc.). Once you gain enough CSR to surpass the sixth sub tier you will advance to the next tier (ie Gold 6 to Platinum 1).
>
> After surpassing Diamond 6 you will be out into Onyx. Onyx starts at 1500 and goes on indefinitely (though, tends to stay under 3000). The top 250 Onyx (above Onyx 1800) players (highest CSR value) will be placed into Champion.

I believe its only the top 200 Onyx players become champs.

> 2533274894985914;5:
> > 2533274869891714;2:
> > It goes;
> >
> > Bronze
> > Silver
> > Gold
> > Platinum
> > Diamond
> > Onyx
> > Champion
> >
> > Tiers Bronze -Diamond have six sub tiers (ie Gold 1, Gold 2, etc.). Once you gain enough CSR to surpass the sixth sub tier you will advance to the next tier (ie Gold 6 to Platinum 1).
> >
> > After surpassing Diamond 6 you will be out into Onyx. Onyx starts at 1500 and goes on indefinitely (though, tends to stay under 3000). The top 250 Onyx (above Onyx 1800) players (highest CSR value) will be placed into Champion.
>
> I believe its only the top 200 Onyx players become champs.

I think you’re right. Good looks.

min 1800 for champ.

also if you’re in any rank besides champion you can never drop down. I.e. once an onyx you will not drop back to diamond etc.

but if you’re a champion, once you drop below 1800csr you will be an onyx again