How High do you think the Forum population will be...

Once we get our first peace of real information, how high do you expect the forum population will be? I say 500 first day, and as news spread around 1500 hopefully. Mods get ready, i see a flaming storm arriving in the visible distance.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

Ahh, this event seems to be coming closer with each passing day.

Well 560 showed up just because info wasn’t released during the VGA’s. I expect twice as many to show up if actual info is release.

Also your title made me laugh. I’m assuming you didn’t mean it that way…I’ll just shush up now. >_>

I’m pretty sure the forum population is going to increase by A LOT! I remember when Remedy announced the PC version of Alan Wake, and so many new people joined the forums that same day. But since we’re talking about Halo 4, I can only imagine how many people will come aboard. And as Halo 4 gets closer to release, more & more people will join. We’ll probably see new threads every second. LOL! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

> Well 560 showed up just because info wasn’t released during the VGA’s. I expect twice as many to show up if actual info is release.
>
> Also your title made me laugh. I’m assuming you didn’t mean it that way…I’ll just shush up now. >_>

now that i look at my title i guess it could mean both meanings XD

It will probably explode in a very big bang, that’s for sure.

OVAR 9000!!!

Wait, damn, i was too slow…

> OVAR 9000!!!
>
>
> Wait, damn, i was too slow…

that is so old, i would almost consider it spam.

> > OVAR 9000!!!
> >
> >
> > Wait, damn, i was too slow…
>
> that is so old, i would almost consider it spam.

why? its just a joke calm down

ot- i expect to see 700+