how have you guys still not fixed the update issue

like i don’t get it.

it’s clearly not a problem with the store anymore, like we’ve been told.

Ske7ch mentions it in the sticky thread about Yapyap.

> 2533274927740213;2:
> Ske7ch mentions it in the sticky thread about Yapyap.

i know. the “appropriate” teams are notified.

he also says they don’t have the ability to do anything about it, which is pretty damn telling.

Shouldn’t surprise you, 343i Sucks when it comes to anything under the category regarding connections in the games they make.

1. Master Chief Collection.
  2. Halo wars 2.
    Ofcourse the major halo titles like 4 and 5 don’t have these issues. Quite suspesct honestly.

> 2535440207068962;4:
> Shouldn’t surprise you, 343i Sucks when it comes to anything under the category regarding connections in the games they make.
>
> 1. Master Chief Collection.
> 2. Halo wars 2.
> Ofcourse the major halo titles like 4 and 5 don’t have these issues. Quite suspesct honestly.

You know 343i made H4 and H5 also , right?

> 2678703528384571;5:
> > 2535440207068962;4:
> > Shouldn’t surprise you, 343i Sucks when it comes to anything under the category regarding connections in the games they make.
> >
> > 1. Master Chief Collection.
> > 2. Halo wars 2.
> > Ofcourse the major halo titles like 4 and 5 don’t have these issues. Quite suspesct honestly.
>
> You know 343i made H4 and H5 also , right?

I know that’s why I stated except the major halo titles.

When I played 5 I never had a single issue, Not even any type of lag or crash or whatever.

Not going to list thing about MCC since everyone knows them.

But in halo wars 2, There is constant stuttering, Crashes to dashboard etc etc

oh, no, H5 is pretty damn perfect in those regards. it’s kind of weird.

however, that’s likely because 343i didn’t outsource any of the development for H5 out to third parties, like they did with MCC, and HW2.

well, they outsourced the entire development of HW2 to creative assembly, so those are probably the “appropriate” teams sketch mentioned.

It’s to do with server space. Why give HW2 its own server when not many people play it.

Pitchforks! Get your Pitchforks here! Can’t have a riot without some torches, either. Torches! Torches and pitchforks!

Closing this off in favor of the pinned update thread.