How has everyone in this forum played Halo 4?

Edited by Moderator - Please do not make nonconstructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

I mean honestly I am quite jealous of this forum community! The massive amount of people who have formulated opinions of H4 could have only have done that by playing the game itself. Based off of my forum post reading I can tell that all the anti H4 posts are correct; just look at knowledge that splashs out of the posts on this forum. I have came to the conclusion that all the people who post these posts have at least one PHD its the only way. I want to play H4 really bad if any of these posters can give me a way to play please message me:P

I haven’t formulated a opinion. However, the vocal competitive community has.

They haven’t!!! Just about everyone complaining is talking from the side of their necks based upon speculation rather than fact. Church…

too bad the competetive community is so small that that opinion doesnt effect everyone else:(

i played at RTX, not the final build… but it was satisfying

I give you props that must have been fun.

2 Options:

1: Played at E3 / Cons

2: They had a Delorean with a flux thingy dingy.

I am going with the Delorean flux time travel du hicky thang!

> 2 Options:
>
> 1: Played at E3 / Cons
>
>
> 2: They had a Delorean with a flux thingy dingy.

Great Scott!

Exactly!!

> I mean honestly I am quite jealous of this forum community! The massive amount of people who have formulated opinions of H4 could have only have done that by playing the game itself. Based off of my forum post reading I can tell that all the anti H4 posts are correct; just look at knowledge that splashs out of the posts on this forum. I have came to the conclusion that all the people who post these posts have at least one PHD its the only way. I want to play H4 really bad if any of these posters can give me a way to play please message me:P

Sarcasm at its finest!

> I mean honestly I am quite jealous of this forum community! The massive amount of people who have formulated opinions of H4 could have only have done that by playing the game itself. Based off of my forum post reading I can tell that all the anti H4 posts are correct; just look at knowledge that splashs out of the posts on this forum. I have came to the conclusion that all the people who post these posts have at least one PHD its the only way. I want to play H4 really bad if any of these posters can give me a way to play please message me:P

Just like science, we make predictions from information we gather and make a conclusion. the conclusion is that this game is trash and is made for kids and is in no way a traditional halo game like many thought. MLG players need population becuase it increases the chances of sponsors and viewers we know they don’t like the game and its gimmicks, MLG pro player ghandi took hours explaining things to 343i and they did not listen.

How did this highly regarded indivdual obtain such important information to come up with an opinion such as this! are you not telling us something? just saying

> > I mean honestly I am quite jealous of this forum community! The massive amount of people who have formulated opinions of H4 could have only have done that by playing the game itself. Based off of my forum post reading I can tell that all the anti H4 posts are correct; just look at knowledge that splashs out of the posts on this forum. I have came to the conclusion that all the people who post these posts have at least one PHD its the only way. I want to play H4 really bad if any of these posters can give me a way to play please message me:P
>
> Just like science, we make predictions from information we gather and make a conclusion. the conclusion is that this game is trash and is made for kids and is in no way a traditional halo game like many thought. MLG players need population becuase it increases the chances of sponsors and viewers we know they don’t like the game and its gimmicks, MLG pro player ghandi took hours explaining things to 343i and they did not listen.

You can’t say the entire game is trash and made for kids since the particular elements of the game you deem “trash” don’t entail the entire game.

They can say such things they have PHD’s in science he has already proven that he is experience in the field of game prediction I wouldn’t be suprised if he works for microsoft!

A fantastic moment of sarcasm, I thank you for it :slight_smile:

> Just like science, we make predictions from information we gather and make a conclusion. the conclusion is that this game is trash and is made for kids and is in no way a traditional halo game like many thought. MLG players need population becuase it increases the chances of sponsors and viewers we know they don’t like the game and its gimmicks, MLG pro player ghandi took hours explaining things to 343i and they did not listen.

No. You can only make informed predictions if you have all the information, in this case the math and or coding specifics for all the details of the game, which we don’t have. Therefore those who view these additions as gimmicks or whatever are going solely on emotion and their own assumptions.

I’m sorry but who died and put MLG players in charge of making games?

Edited by Moderator - Please do not flame/attack others.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> They can say such things they have PHD’s in science he has already proven that he is experience in the field of game prediction I wouldn’t be suprised if he works for microsoft!

Can you please shut up with your PHD crap. I can ask a biologist what sewage waste contains and conclude that it will not taste good. You of course will taste the sweage water becuase reading info about it won’t do you justice you MUST experience it. Sometimes i worry about you people.

MLG ghandi has played halo and has sat down with the halo 4 team. Im not just pulling this out of my -Yoink- you clown.

The problem with you is that you defend this game only play saying “no no don’t say anything until you have played it cus you never know!”

For example if i don’t like jetpack i just don’t like the concept of jetpack. I know what a jetpack does and i don’t need to play the game to find out how it works becuase sure even it will make a player fly in the air.

Well, since Halo has traditionally been an arena shooter, people are worried how it will play or feel as class-based shooter. Just because people say this isn’t Halo doesn’t mean they think it’s a bad or good game.

No. You can only make informed predictions if you have all the information, in this case the math and or coding specifics for all the details of the game, which we don’t have. Therefore those who view these additions as gimmicks or whatever are going solely on emotion and their own assumptions.

I’m sorry but who died and put MLG players in charge of making games?
[/quote]
They wanted to get MLG players to play it so that they can tell them how they would like the MLG settings to be or how it can be inproved in anyway, they make take the tips or leave them. But the whole reason is becuase they just can’t make a competitive game unless they get some ideas from MLG playes. Reach was not a great game and i don’t know the physics behind the game in detail, yet i made a correct(by most of the community) a truthful statement.

> Well, since Halo has traditionally been an arena shooter, people are worried how it will play or feel as class-based shooter. Just because people say this isn’t Halo doesn’t mean they think it’s a bad or good game.

Well when you make a game and titile it halo and change the feel of what halo has been and what we know halo to be is, wouldn’t you think most of the halo population would be mad?

Why not make a game under a different title and add all the gimmicks and childish stuff they want? Becuase they are using the halo name to make money.