How has 343i at the GDC panel offend you

Personal I don’t see what was said at the panel that pisses you guys off so much. Care to enlightenment me with all your limited wisdom?

[deleted]

> 343 just put the middle finger up to all Halo fans and have promised to treat new players (players who play the game for a week) with royalty

You didn’t share specifics please enlighten me :slight_smile:

Mod: gasp Another GDC Panel-related thread? locked

I can just see it coming.

> Mod: gasp Another GDC Panel-related thread? locked
>
>
> I can just see it coming.

You also did not enlighten me with how it affected you

Dude, I suggest reading the threads, there is no need to raise the heat up on the forums again.

[deleted]

> > Mod: gasp Another GDC Panel-related thread? locked
> >
> >
> > I can just see it coming.
>
> You also did not enlighten me with how it affected you

You commented in my thread: “343 Ignorance” so you already know.

> > > 343 just put the middle finger up to all Halo fans and have promised to treat new players (players who play the game for a week) with royalty
> >
> > You didn’t share specifics please enlighten me :slight_smile:
>
> They remove the skill gap thereby hindering every halo players enjoyment of multiplayer and giving foreign game players from other games like call of duty easy kills and short enjoyment for them.

So how is that a middle finger?

We were promised Halo would go back to its roots. Never happened

We were told that they listen to us. They get the gist of what we say but then dumb it down.

After watching the GDC video, 343 made it clear that they blame the community for the blunder that is Halo 4.

They claimed that we all asked for a progression system. (Some yes, but all? I can’t even make a joke of that)

I used to be a defender of 343 and Halo 4 but after each and every update (micro,title,hidden,etc), 343 just seems to want to keep the game as is with all the mistakes and only generating new ones, while trying to make people feel “special” about their “skill” in this game.

> We were promised Halo would go back to its roots. Never happened
>
> We were told that they listen to us. They get the gist of what we say but then dumb it down.
>
> After watching the GDC video, 343 made it clear that they blame the community for the blunder that is Halo 4.
>
> They claimed that we all asked for a progression system. (Some yes, but all? I can’t even make a joke of that)
>
> I used to be a defender of 343 and Halo 4 but after each and every update (micro,title,hidden,etc), 343 just seems to want to keep the game as is with all the mistakes and only generating new ones, while trying to make people feel “special” about their “skill” in this game.

How did halo not go back to its roots

[deleted]

> > We were promised Halo would go back to its roots. Never happened
> >
> > We were told that they listen to us. They get the gist of what we say but then dumb it down.
> >
> > After watching the GDC video, 343 made it clear that they blame the community for the blunder that is Halo 4.
> >
> > They claimed that we all asked for a progression system. (Some yes, but all? I can’t even make a joke of that)
> >
> > I used to be a defender of 343 and Halo 4 but after each and every update (micro,title,hidden,etc), 343 just seems to want to keep the game as is with all the mistakes and only generating new ones, while trying to make people feel “special” about their “skill” in this game.
>
> How did halo not go back to its roots

That is an extremely rhetorical and easy to answer question, but since you don’t seem to understand obvious things:
There is no arena style gameplay (one of the big factors)

> We were promised Halo would go back to its roots. Never happened
>
> We were told that they listen to us. They get the gist of what we say but then dumb it down.
>
> After watching the GDC video, 343 made it clear that they blame the community for the blunder that is Halo 4.
>
> They claimed that we all asked for a progression system. (Some yes, but all? I can’t even make a joke of that)
>
> I used to be a defender of 343 and Halo 4 but after each and every update (micro,title,hidden,etc), 343 just seems to want to keep the game as is with all the mistakes and only generating new ones, while trying to make people feel “special” about their “skill” in this game.

Keep copying n pasting the truth, brother!

> > > > > 343 just put the middle finger up to all Halo fans and have promised to treat new players (players who play the game for a week) with royalty
> > > >
> > > > You didn’t share specifics please enlighten me :slight_smile:
> > >
> > > They remove the skill gap thereby hindering every halo players enjoyment of multiplayer and giving foreign game players from other games like call of duty easy kills and short enjoyment for them.
> >
> > So how is that a middle finger?
>
> the middle finger is a sign of disrespect. 343 disrespects every halo playere by screwing them over with random gameplay catered to non-fans of the franchise.
>
> You’re obviously trying to start a flame war so im not going to answer any more dumb questions from you. You know what 343 has done and you just want more reactions from devastated halo fans

Someone finally figured it out though i do say is expanding reach to a younger generation so bad if the series is to continue it has to be accessible by all new users to Xbox live plus how much disrespect has the community shown 343 why do we deserve praise when all people do is cry over the outcome of alot of things people asked for

> >
> > We were told that they listen to us. They get the gist of what we say but then dumb it down.
> >
> > After watching the GDC video, 343 made it clear that they blame the community for the blunder that is Halo 4.
> >
> > They claimed that we all asked for a progression system. (Some yes, but all? I can’t even make a joke of that)
> >
> > I used to be a defender of 343 and Halo 4 but after each and every update (micro,title,hidden,etc), 343 just seems to want to keep the game as is with all the mistakes and only generating new ones, while trying to make people feel “special” about their “skill” in this game.
>
> Keep copying n pasting the truth, brother!

It had to be done. (I’m just lazy)

> >
> >
> >
> >
>
> How did halo not go back to its roots

Please, read the GDC What. A. Joke. Thread if you want to know why everyone is so upset. There are already too many posts on this subject, just trying to help.

> > > We were promised Halo would go back to its roots. Never happened
> > >
> > > We were told that they listen to us. They get the gist of what we say but then dumb it down.
> > >
> > > After watching the GDC video, 343 made it clear that they blame the community for the blunder that is Halo 4.
> > >
> > > They claimed that we all asked for a progression system. (Some yes, but all? I can’t even make a joke of that)
> > >
> > > I used to be a defender of 343 and Halo 4 but after each and every update (micro,title,hidden,etc), 343 just seems to want to keep the game as is with all the mistakes and only generating new ones, while trying to make people feel “special” about their “skill” in this game.
> >
> > How did halo not go back to its roots
>
> That is an extremely rhetorical and easy to answer question, but since you don’t seem to understand obvious things:
> There is no arena style gameplay (one of the big factors)

So in other word you only look at one part of the game not the rest you argument has failed due to a lack of looking at the whole game

I’m just happy that even on the casual spectrum, fans are pissed off. To say the very least.

This steady decline has been prevalent since Halo 3, and I’m pretty determined to figure out why. As a lover for over 11 years now and the background of an aspiring designer, I like to believe I’m closest to figuring out, more-so than anyone else.

I don’t think we need two threads for this, guys. Lets keep discussion to the original thread.

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst198101_Response-to-GDC-Panel--What--A--Joke.aspx