How hard can it be 343..

Well since 343 has been dropping very few new maps to match making why wouldn’t they just put community made maps in? I’ve seen so many perfect remakes of maps I used to love and would be so freaking cool to see them on halo 5. I mean how hard could that be for 343?!? GIVE US WHAT WE ARE ON OUR KNEES ASKING FOR. Of course I want new game types like the other 100% of the community, but if they did this, this would be a HUGE step towards making halo 5 great.

-A file browser
-New game types ( that includes infection ya fools)
-Add community forge maps to matchmaking
-More warzone maps (including warzone assault)

Well would ya just look at it. THE COMMUNITY WOULD BE HAPPY:)

Using Forge maps and remakes is what made people mad at them in the first place.

> 2533274808210415;2:
> Using Forge maps and remakes is what made people mad at them in the first place.

wrong, people are not mad about forge maps but trying to give us forge maps as past of their free-DLC marketing to make their map count look more impressiv is what people don’t like and remixes are not the same as remaks…

They insulted us by delaying BTB
And then they insulted us further by being too sloppy and/or lazy to give us developer made maps for it. I would have been fine with Forge maps for BTB being added at a later date, if only the original maps had been developed made. At the end of the day developer made maps will always be better looking than Forge maps.

Forge maps should be restricted to custom game types and rumble pit style game types imo, or if they are really really good maby then add them to the rotation

100% agree with what you said about needing more game types and war zone maps though.
343 may give you them… But just after another few dozen mongoose skins and number emblems

> 2533274801973487;3:
> > 2533274808210415;2:
> > Using Forge maps and remakes is what made people mad at them in the first place.
>
>
> wrong, people are not mad about forge maps but trying to give us forge maps as past of their free-DLC marketing to make their map count look more impressiv is what people don’t like and remixes are not the same as remaks…

Are you sure? I’ve seen more than a few people mad about Forge maps in general because they admittedly have no textures amd whatnot. I’m not even sure the Forge maps count towards the promised mlnumber of DLC maps.

> 2533274808210415;5:
> > 2533274801973487;3:
> > > 2533274808210415;2:
> > > Using Forge maps and remakes is what made people mad at them in the first place.
> >
> >
> > wrong, people are not mad about forge maps but trying to give us forge maps as past of their free-DLC marketing to make their map count look more impressiv is what people don’t like and remixes are not the same as remaks…
>
>
> Are you sure? I’ve seen more than a few people mad about Forge maps in general because they admittedly have no textures amd whatnot. I’m not even sure the Forge maps count towards the promised mlnumber of DLC maps.

I second that.
Most of the forge maps I’ve been on make me feel like I’m playing an FPS made in the 90’s!
And they best not be counting toward the DLC maps.

> 2533274808210415;5:
> > 2533274801973487;3:
> > > Using Forge maps and remakes is what made people mad at them in the first place.
> >
> >
> > wrong, people are not mad about forge maps but trying to give us forge maps as past of their free-DLC marketing to make their map count look more impressiv is what people don’t like and remixes are not the same as remaks…
>
>
> Are you sure? I’ve seen more than a few people mad about Forge maps in general because they admittedly have no textures amd whatnot. I’m not even sure the Forge maps count towards the promised mlnumber of DLC maps.

No, we are mad that they pass off forge maps as quality DLC content. When we could just up and download community remakes anyway. I agree with OP, like in Reach, they should add in community maps to the rotations, it actually made me enjoy reach that bit more.

<mark>Do not purposely bypass the profanity filter.</mark>

yeah its so fuckt up im getting tired of just playing the same maps over and over again…

> 2533274808210415;5:
> > 2533274801973487;3:
> >
> >
>
>

no its not bad that they are using forge maps, its that they are using bad ones and they ARE counting them as DLC maps

I don’t mind Forge maps being mixed in with the developer made maps. But to only have all forged maps, like in BTB, is really sad and either lazy or their way of saying they don’t care about BTB. I don’t think they are incompetent like others seem to think. But something is wrong when you look at how this game is being handled.

> 2533274871914584;9:
> > 2533274808210415;5:
> > > 2533274801973487;3:
> > > > 2533274808210415;2:
> > > > Using Forge maps and remakes is what made people mad at them in the first place.
> > >
> > >
> > > wrong, people are not mad about forge maps but trying to give us forge maps as past of their free-DLC marketing to make their map count look more impressiv is what people don’t like and remixes are not the same as remaks…
> >
> >
> > Are you sure? I’ve seen more than a few people mad about Forge maps in general because they admittedly have no textures amd whatnot. I’m not even sure the Forge maps count towards the promised mlnumber of DLC maps.
>
>
> no its not bad that they are using forge maps, its that they are using bad ones and they ARE counting them as DLC maps

based on a true story

> 2533274820337607;1:
> -A file browser
> -New game types ( that includes infection ya fools)
> -Add community forge maps to matchmaking
> -More warzone maps (including warzone assault)
>
> Well would ya just look at it. THE COMMUNITY WOULD BE HAPPY:)

-Ah yes lets go to Reach and copy and paste the file browser… It doesn’t work like that, things take time because they were too busy TRYING to perfect Warzone. Even Tom French admits he cannot just go and copy and paste it.
-The game types thing just has me bugged. They have zero assets in the game for assult or infection so they are having to design these as again they cannot just be copied and pasted. What also annoys me is they changed KOTH to strongholds… Like strongholds is just a rip off from COD’s domination at least king of the hill was first in Halo
-Bravo said they were working on adding a new forge map playlist, might even be in January but don’t quote me on that.
-That is coming in the free monthly DLC. Like Battle of Noctus (Which i wish had a warzone assault variant!!!). They will make warzone maps, we just have to wait for them, I know it sucks

lets not forget to add the ability to view medals in the post game stat screen ^^ and also ive seen some really beautiful maps such as a remake of sanctuary from halo reach which means that forge maps are not that bad lacking in texture …

Forged maps are not being considered DLC maps. Only maps that went through the development process are considered a part of the, is 12 or something, DLC maps.

You wanna know why it’s been “so hard” for them?

Because they are apparently pretty lax’ed. Just look at what Halo 5 launched with. Just look at how few game types there are, or original maps, or BTB, or Forge…

Halo 5 is more a BETA than an actual complete game. Facts don’t lie. They are FACTS!!!

> 2533274882881665;14:
> Forged maps are not being considered DLC maps. Only maps that went through the development process are considered a part of the, is 12 or something, DLC maps.

when i say DLC I mean that they are using these as DLC (hold on ik lol). If they said 12 DLC maps, thats great, but they are rolling them out pretty slow if you do the math, and 12 honestly isnt that much because im sure they are counting Warzone maps too. We clearly need developer BTB maps, not just forged maps and here is a prime example of them being DLC. BTB update, all forged maps. Idc if they mix them in as long as they are good and dont dominate a playlist. And if the community doesnt like them they should be removed

> 2533274882881665;14:
> Forged maps are not being considered DLC maps. Only maps that went through the development process are considered a part of the, is 12 or something, DLC maps.

Do you have a source on that? Begging your pardon, but support is only guaranteed for the next four and a half, 5 months or so. Seems like a whole lot of work to be done in not much time. That’s not even to mention playtesting, since we all remember what just a handful of tweaks after the beta did to Orion.

Halo 5 is a bad game. (Bad is an understatement). Microsoft should shut down 343i and farm the next Halo out to a third party who needs to be successful in order to survive

you’re all in for a rude awakening when you discover that the forge maps ARE counted in the “DLC” updates as part of the map count

if that wasn’t the case, then 343i has what, 5 months left to create like a dozen maps and release them? Lol not gonna happen

agreed with these