How Halo's E3 conference will end

I can see it happening…

BONNIE ROSS: I hope you enjoyed our Halo E3 press conference, now onto the last bit, the Halo television series!

E3 AUDIENCE CROWD: YEAAAH!! WWOOOT!

(screen shows the camera panning through planets and the Halo theme in the background, suddenly it statics out, and the image of FERO from HUNT THE TRUTH appears on the screen)

FERO: Citizens of Earth, you are all in grave danger. Please, evacuate the building immediately through the nearest fire exit. Remain calm and collected.

(in the background of Fero’s transmission you can hear Ben and Petra arguing like a divorced couple)

(The E3 audience gets up and leaves, Bonnie leaves the stage, Frankie goes up and starts cleaning the popcorn and junk off the seats with his mop in a janitor outfit)
(IGN and GameSpot camera men follow the audience out of the theatre as they are doing a live coverage.)

(As the E3 audience exits the theater they are greeted by staff members dressed up as Promethean Knights and start shooting BoomCo Boltshot and Suppressor nerf guns at the audience. 343i needs to do advertising somehow… yeah they gotta get paid, product placement…).
(GameSpot and IGN camera men continue to film outside the theater as the E3 audience laughs and shoots back at them with BoomCo Nerf guns provided to them on their seats, a staff member dressed up as Master Chief shows up and beats up the staff members dressed up as Promethean Knights with a toy Gravity Hammer)
(It turns out to be the best E3 conference ever, and it goes down in gaming history.)

Make it so

No. It sounds like the birthday party of some 5 year old kid who loves Halo and whose parents are rich.
Plus, I don’t see the Promethean Knights costumes as looking good.

> 2533274859630784;3:
> No. It sounds like the birthday party of some 5 year old kid who loves Halo and whose parents are rich.
> Plus, I don’t see the Promethean Knights costumes as looking good.

Didact costume works, Promethean Knight costume can work too.

So no news on the television series?

I love everything about this idea haha :slight_smile:

Nope they announce halo wars 2 a d a tv show.

> 2533274859630784;3:
> No. It sounds like the birthday party of some 5 year old kid who loves Halo and whose parents are rich.

Lol

As funny as this idea is, I would never see this happening.

Lol! This is great!

lul no, plz sir, no

> 2535444539078749;4:
> > 2533274859630784;3:
> > No. It sounds like the birthday party of some 5 year old kid who loves Halo and whose parents are rich.
> > Plus, I don’t see the Promethean Knights costumes as looking good.
>
>
> Didact costume works, Promethean Knight costume can work too.

A character designed to look similar to a human works as a costume for humans, obviously, how that determines a design with floating limbs, bone thin arms, a massive top heavy weight imbalance, and legs that have an implied triple jointed design I don’t know.

> 2533274859630784;3:

Sums it up pretty good…

Best advertisement would be to deliver an amazing show with good games rather than playing some awkward, 6 year old’s wet halodream…

Ideal E3:

• Halo 5 campaign footage is shown- Halo Wars 2/similar tertiary Halo game teased

This is funny, but its not gonna happen. Also kinda lame. (Sorry bro)

Something like this you would need to keep the momentum and the hype going. Having an entire theater empty out to have stuff happening outside would kill it pretty quickly.

Even if you had people pretend fighting in the aisles, it would just look so corny and cheesy like that Ubisoft Laser Gun product they advertised a few years ago.

Good idea OP, but I think it needs to be refined a bit more.

Well it will be a good show, might here a few boos for the MCC problems but it will be a good show

Some moron would probably sue.

It would be awesome though.

I’m waited so long the Jun 15, and a few days ago it’s turned out that the school practice will be on that week and I have to go on afternoon on Jun 15, so I can’t watch it.
-Yoink!-, I’m so angry…
But how Halo’s E3 conference will end? Everyone leaves the room.