how Halo: initiation fits into halo 5

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.

Good read. Maybe a typo here and there but overall that was informative for those who haven’t read escalation or just need a recap. I don’t really see how your article furthers our understanding that Escalation will lead directly into Halo 5. Im pretty sure this is something we all know but hey, I could be wrong.

> Good read. Maybe a typo here and there but overall that was informative for those who haven’t read escalation or just need a recap. I don’t really see how your article furthers our understanding that Escalation will lead directly into Halo 5. Im pretty sure this is something we all know but hey, I could be wrong.

Thanks for the feed back! I’m trying to get better at the typo’s and proof reading before I hammer the post button XD. A lot of the articles are of course speculation, and my personal thoughts, so some of the links may be weak here and there, it’s something that I’ll hopefully get better at with time. I’ll remember to come up with stronger links and reasoning in future articles however, so thanks for the advice :slight_smile: