How Halo impacted and continues to impact our life

Back in the beginning when Halo first came out i was pretty young around 12 and was planning on going to the army when I was old enough until I picked Halo combat evolved and read my first Halo book fall of Reach at that point I learned that the Marine Corp was a military branch that I didn’t even know existed. I obviously knew that it was a Sci fi adventure but it lead me to decide to look into and go with the Marine Corp instead of the army, showed me that being a hero could be done by anyone that was willing to fight to protect others other than themselves. Halo helped me pick and go with what I believed in and I’ve been playing it and reading every book for the last 20 years and after 2 combat tours as an 0311 one of which being Afghanistan myself and my brothers all keep in touch using Halo. And now I run a business that employs veterans. This is really a shout out and a thankyou to 343 and all who’ve worked on Halo in the past and future thanks for making and continuing to make a great game that continues to bring us all together and that helped bring me to where I am today. When my little girl is old enough I’m looking forward to showing her Halo. Thankyou your doing great keep up the good work.

> 2533274792102437;1:
> Back in the beginning when Halo first came out i was pretty young around 12 and was planning on going to the army when I was old enough until I picked Halo combat evolved and read my first Halo book fall of Reach at that point I learned that the Marine Corp was a military branch that I didn’t even know existed. I obviously knew that it was a Sci fi adventure but it lead me to decide to look into and go with the Marine Corp instead of the army, showed me that being a hero could be done by anyone that was willing to fight to protect others other than themselves. Halo helped me pick and go with what I believed in and I’ve been playing it and reading every book for the last 20 years and after 2 combat tours as an 0311 one of which being Afghanistan myself and my brothers all keep in touch using Halo. And now I run a business that employs veterans. This is really a shout out and a thankyou to 343 and all who’ve worked on Halo in the past and future thanks for making and continuing to make a great game that continues to bring us all together and that helped bring me to where I am today. When my little girl is old enough I’m looking forward to showing her Halo. Thankyou your doing great keep up the good work.

Thanks for your service man, this is a good story!

Mine isn’t quite as good, as Halo as mostly just impacted my wallet lol, but it’s good to hear what others have to say.

Thanks man and yeah its gotten into my wallet as well lol but worth it

From the OG days of firing up CE on the original Xbox to smashing out some matchmaking with some mates on PC, Halo has always remained my number one gaming franchise since my dad brought home a new console with a new game back when I was 8. I love Halo, I always have and I always will <3